Had serious eye accident yesterday.

superbro

Brother of Islam
Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters.

Yesterday i was at work and there was this copper electrical wire coming out the wall. I was bending the wire then i left it and it flicked straight into my right eye.

I felt so much pain and i couldnt open it and it was watering like crazy. It felt like something was in my eye but nothing was in there.

Soon as i could open my eye, my vision was all blurry, so blur i just about could recognise someone a few meters away from only my right eye.I looked in the mirror and there was this line on my cornea.

My dad was there and he had to drive me to the eye hospital where they checked my eye using special machinery. The lady confirmed that there were 3 long scratches going across the pupil right in the center of the cornea. Another professional also looked and said they are quite deep but im lucky as they will heal.

Im using these eye drops i got prescribed and the vision has gone much better but not as it was originaly.

I thank Allah for not taking my eye sight away completely and it made me realize how grateful we should be to have been provided this blessing.

Please pray for my eye sight to get better.

Walaikum salam

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum Brother,

Alhamdolillah !!! Allah saved you from big loss. May Allah give you speedy recovery Ameen

Brother since you have got injury in cornea so during the healing process , your eye sight might get even more blur....but DO NOT WORRY at all...that would be just due to medication ...once you will stop using medicine, your sight will become normal within couple of days insha Allah

:wasalam:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Walaikum as salam dear brother

Subhan Allah !!! May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala cure you completely and protect you & us from all kinds of evil.

as salamu alaikum.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my brother

Alhamdhulillah that you are safe with some injuries. Let us all take this as a huge reminder from Allah. InshaAllah you are in my Du'as.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

slave_of allah

asalam mulaikum... dear brother may allah give u strenght .. inshallah ul soon get well.... we must be thank full to allah every second ... wen ever i go to shopping i see ppl on streets wothout hands , legs n some without both, blind oh allah hu akbar... may allah give us all strenght, n no matter how much we thank allah its less so all da time we must keep our mouth busy by da ayats n worshiping our lord........
asalm

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
oh my God!! i hope it didnt hurt too much bro!:( inshallah ur in my prayers... dont worry ur eyes will heal inshallah! Keep trust in Allah (swt) and make dua :)

a_stranger

Prophet Muhammad, :saw2:, said, “How wonderful is the affair of the believer, for his affairs are all good. If something good happens to him, he is thankful for it and that is good for him. If something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience and that is also good for him.”

Allah tests us with the trials and tribulations of life, and if we bear patiently we will attain great reward.

superbro

Brother of Islam
Thankyou for all your Dua's, it really means alot to me.

I went to the eye hospital this morning and they checked my eye and Alhumdulillah they said its healed but theres still a faint scratch and that it will go back to normal in a few days.

Again thankyou for your replies.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

may Allah cure you completely, :) Our du'aas are with you bro/sis

Take care extra care of yourself,

:tti_sister:

Wasalam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Auch, that must have hurt Alot!!!
may Allah heal you completely!ameen
seee, the things that happen in life make us MORE thankful to Allah:) subhanaAllah, is He not the MOST kind, oft-forgiving!?:D
take care of yourself alot, and lets know how you keepin up inshaAllah:D
in our duasss:D
salaamu Alaikum:D

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
May Allah grant you shifaa. We are not thankful for something until its gone, it was not meant for you to lose your eyesight brother. :hearts:

rickyraws

May Allah make your recovery hasty. Alhamdullilah it wasn't worse, and will heal. Yes, we should all be much more grateful for our sight. What a fortune we have, and we take it for granted everyday. Thanks, cause this was also insightful, and a reminder for me and us all to be grateful for the senses we have.