Hadith: Allah is Self-Sufficient In No Need of Any Associates.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Allah is the all-Hearing, the all-seeing, the most merciful and he is Ar-Rahman (beneficent/mercy giving), (al Wahab) the most generous.

The Following is a nice Hadith, it shows the error of those who believe Jesus is God or who think they should pray to others beside Allah in order to get blessed or forgiven. For example those Catholics who decide to pray to the virgin Mary, or to their various saints ... and those who carry talismans.

Hadith Qudsi:

Hadith Qudsi are the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) as revealed to him by the Almighty Allah. Hadith Qudsi (or Sacred Hadith) are so named because, unlike the majority of Hadith which are Prophetic Hadith, their authority (Sanad) is traced back not to the Prophet but to the Almighty.

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (glorified and exalted be He) said:

I am so self-sufficient that I am in no need of having an associate. Thus he who does an action for someone else's sake as well as Mine will have that action renounced by Me to him whom he associated with Me.
It was related by Muslim (also by Ibn Majah).
------------------------------------------------------------------------