Hadith Authentication

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
:salam2: Dearest Brothers and Sisters

I ahve recently read an email on Pious Women and what constitutes a pious woman.

One of the point in this email was that "Two rakaats salaah of an aalimah woman are better than 80 rakaats of ordinary women"

This is a bit perturbing as I was thinking what if an aalimah and a "normal woman" read there salaah with the same conviction, concerntration as well as with the same level of imaan, is the aalimah's salaah more rewarded simply because she is an aalimah? and what if the "normal woman" reads her salaah with more sincerity, then is the aalimah's salaah still worth more.

However if this saying proves to be authentic hadith then I will accept it.

Jazaka'Allah for your time.

:wasalam:

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
A/slm

That is the problem I cant find the daleel, and its really worrying me because this email is being circulated amongst everyone that I know.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

sister, you need not worry. our Rabb is Most Just and Most Merciful. He sees our hearts and intentions.

a pious woman who knows few surahs is more beloved to Allah than a woman who knows entire Quran but is arrogant, immodest, etc

most of the hadeeth shared thru emails are weak and fabricated. i never found its source.

maybe its a false hadeeth. Allah knows best.

click here for some strange hadeeth being shared