Hadiths Affecting the Emotions

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Hadith Affecting The Emotions
Sahih Bukhari Hadith

51. The description of Paradise and the Fire

Hadith 8.561 Narrated by Sahl (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "The people of Paradise will see the Ghuraf (special abodes) in Paradise as you see a star in the sky." Abu Said added: "As you see a glittering star remaining in the eastern horizon and the western horizon."

Hadith 8.562 Narrated by Anas bin Malik (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "Allah will say to the person who will have the minimum punishment in the Fire on the Day of Resurrection, 'If you had things equal to whatever is on the earth, would you ransom yourself (from the punishment) with it?' He will reply, 'Yes.' Allah will say, 'I asked you a much easier thing than this while you were in the backbone of Adam, that is, not to worship others besides Me, but you refused and insisted to worship others besides Me.' "

Hadith 8.563 Narrated by Hammad from Amr from Jabir (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "Some people will come out of the Fire through intercession looking like The Thaarir." I asked 'Amr, "What is the Thaarir?" He said, "Ad Daghabis," and at that time he was toothless. Hammad added: I said to 'Amr bin Dinar, "O Abu Muhammad! Did you hear Jabir bin 'Abdullah saying, 'I heard the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) saying: "Some people will come out of the Fire through intercession?" ' " He said, "Yes. "

Hadith 8.564 Narrated by Anas bin Malik (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "Some people will come out of the Fire after they have received a touch of the Fire, changing their color, and they will enter Paradise, and the people of Paradise will name them 'Al-Jahannamiyin' the (Hell) Fire people."

Hadith 8.565 Narrated by Abu Said Al Khudri (Radhiallah hu Taala anhu)

Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "When the people of Paradise have entered Paradise, and the people of the Fire have entered the Fire, Allah will say. 'Take out (of the Fire) whoever has got faith equal to a mustard seed in his heart.' They will come out, and by that time they would have burnt and became like coal, and then they will be thrown into the river of Al-Hayyat (life) and they will spring up just as a seed grows on the bank of a rainwater stream." The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "Don't you see that the germinating seed comes out yellow and twisted?"

Joanna-Aisha

MashaAllah:) Jazzakallah khairan for this. It just touches the subcjet I've been talking and thinking about..It really moved me....

OsMaN_93

Here to help
jazak ALLAH sis
u put some fear in my heart which is good
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice hadiths too
wasalam