Hadiths on Jumu'ah

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum brothers and sisters. I'm looking for a hadith about why it's so important for husband to go to Jumu'ah early every Friday. Is there such a hadith??? I can't find it on the net. :girl3: Please post it please thank you so much. :hijabi:

Ershad

Walaikkum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

walk-to-jumuah-fulfill-these-conditions-for-hefty-reward.jpg

Subhanallah, This is from Allah's generosity. He is the most generous.

Baarakallahu feekum

Aziboy

Banned
Assalam Alaykum,

From SAHIH AL-BUKHARI

Volume 2, Book 13, Number 51:

Narrated Abu Huraira [ra]:

The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "When it is a Friday, the angels stand at the gate of the mosque and keep on writing the names of the persons coming to the mosque in succession according to their arrivals. The example of the one who enters the mosque in the earliest hour is that of one offering a camel (in sacrifice). The one coming next is like one offering a cow and then a ram and then a chicken and then an egg respectively. When the Imam comes out (for Jumuah prayer) they (i.e. angels) fold their papers and listen to the Khutba."

Volume 2, Book 13, Number 57:
Narrated Abu Huraira [ra]:

Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) talked about Friday and said, "There is an hour (opportune time) on Friday and if a Muslim gets it while praying and asks something from Allah, then Allah will definitely meet his demand." And he (the Prophet) pointed out the shortness of that time with his hands.

Volume 2, Book 13, Number 53:
Narrated Jabir [ra]:

A man entered the Mosque while the Prophet (p.b.u.h) was delivering the Khutba. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said to him, "Have you prayed?" The man replied in the negative. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "Pray two Rakat."