Halal sweets

adamsmith

Hi I'm new to the site and I am just at the beginning of a journey with Islam. Ive been looking at my diet and have started to try to eat halal foods as much as possible. I'm a bit of a chocoholic and love sweets. Obviously there's gelatin in alot of sweets and chocolate. Ive googled a few sites and came across this one with a fairly big range Halal Sweets, does anyone have any others or any recommendations? What are the definite ingredients to look out for.

Thanks
Adam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
It's sooo much benefit eating halal food!

Hi I'm new to the site and I am just at the beginning of a journey with Islam. Ive been looking at my diet and have started to try to eat halal foods as much as possible. I'm a bit of a chocoholic and love sweets. Obviously there's gelatin in alot of sweets and chocolate. Ive googled a few sites and came across this one with a fairly big range Halal Sweets, does anyone have any others or any recommendations? What are the definite ingredients to look out for.

Thanks
Adam
~~~
Assalamu'alaikum!
Greeting!

Masha'allah!
Thank you for sharing the link .

Need not to worry,
There's always halal sweets and chocolates so
enormous and plenty of choice
especially where situated mostly are cumtomed make to be of 'halal' ingredient especially the request there are great and vast population are to be consumed are muslims and of those interested in eating free from all sort from the non halal origins.

Because eating halal food provide and serve so many benefit than the non halal.
Masha'allah!

Here are some links
http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/chocolate-halal_3.html
http://www.cadbury.com.au/Products/Halal-Products.aspx

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Sister Faisa

Thanks
Adam

Awesome mashallah. I too am new to Islam alhamdoulilah so I know how you must feel. And I have the same question as well. I'm less of a chocoholic lol more on the vanilla:p