halal weddings

iloveislam78

salam y'all

concious i am of refraining from that of which is haram, i have a question i hope you'll be able to help, is music completly forbidden at weddings i heard that the drums are allowed but realistically speaking who on earth actually plays them or is even entertained by them anymore??? ive also heard ladies are allowed to sing but that pretty much means the wedding goers will have thier hands in their ears all night as i for one cannot sing nor can anyone i know personally.

guys any entertainment ideas or does anyone know anything more then i ??

jazakallah..................

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
sister frankly speaking when it comes to wedding we are only conscious about music .......... our wedding are according to sunnah? i dont believe in pakistan weddings are not according to sunnah .(i dont know from where you belong)..we take care sunnah in every issue when it comes to wedding we just flow with culture....we neeed to understand why we do get married ? to fallow the sunnah of prophet S.A.W ...ok?
then if a person keep a French beard and he claim that he is following the sunnah of prophet S.A.W what will your answer to that ?
a haalal wedding is only which is exact as weddings in time of prophet ....it might be dull and boring but it is the right way ....daff is allowed but what about songs God forbids the songs which are sung in weddings ...both parties from girl side and boyz side make fun of each other in these songs that open first window of misunderstanding..mixing of ganders in mehndi ...totally un Islamic ...
their too much cultural add ups in weddings its hard to separate it what is halal and what is haram ... m trying to make my wedding islamic and it has put me in great trouble ...everyone care about culture no one care about islam... i dont know how can we implement islam as a whole when we are failed to implement it in out lives ......... i m sorry i know this is not what your asked for ....but this topic halal wedding has provoked me ..

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
where is this wedding heading?

:salam2: wa rahmatul lahi wa barkatuhu

Well, hope the below videos help u a ton sister, excellent & mashaallah very interesting lecture out there by brother Abu Mussab, he has included every matter concerned with weddings, halal weddings to be specific. plz take time & do watch them, Inshaallah all ur queries are answered in the following videos, Jazakallahu khairan sister :hijabi:

[yt]B3iMDwO_DdI[/yt]

[yt]-nlbm2OrMQI[/yt]

[yt]ih-LZAqfzmA[/yt]

[yt]iYis8DU075c[/yt]

[yt]KjCjWNO9swU[/yt]

[yt]RbUOReJ5fsY[/yt]

[yt]gR5ggrxYz-M[/yt]

[yt]l0faqrkv3lk[/yt]

[yt]-Om6tWp7AX0[/yt]

~ :jazaak:
May Allah swt reward all our efforts made to seek His pleasure Ameen

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

It seems like brother Abu Mussab has a lecture on almost every topic we discuss here on TTI.. MashaAllah.. May Allah azz zawajal help us to benefit from his knowledge and accept his efforts. Ameen

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
:salam2:

It seems like brother Abu Mussab has a lecture on almost every topic we discuss here on TTI.. MashaAllah.. May Allah azz zawajal help us to benefit from his knowledge and accept his efforts. Ameen
SUMMA AMEEN

yea, Mashaallah he has lectured on almost every important topic the ummah needs to know, & the best thing is his lectures are so very interesting & influential that make u sit-up & pay attention, finally making u crave for more of his beneficial lectures! Mashaallah

Allah swt reward his efforts abundantly, & reward us for our efforts too in seeking truth AMEEN