Happy Marriage Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

This is a story from Al-Maghrib Seminar on “Marriage and Family Life” narrated by the Shaykh during the course & apparently it is true!:

There once was a young brother in highschool about ~16 years old. wanting to protect his eman, he took a look around at the sisters in his school and asked himself.. "who is there to consider for marriage?" there were a few hijabi's.. but there was one sister, a niqabi.

so our young brother decides, "I'm going to approach her father." that day after school when everyone is gone, he walks to her home. he rings the bell and the niqabi's elder sister opens the door... "can I help you?".. shes got her phone in hand, fiddling with her hair, chewing gum... "my name is so and so, I'm here to ask mr. so and so for permission to meet and talk to his daughter". elder sister looks at the young brother and goes... "uhhh ok surre! come in and sit here til he comes home"

so the young brother comes in the home and sits down at the table quietly and goes about his homework. a few hours go by and then the dad comes home. he comes in, talks to his wife, opens the mail etc. .. completely oblivious to the young brother.

a bit of time goes by and the dad comes to the table to eat dinner, our young brother still patiently waiting. the elder sister comes down the stairs and says "oh ya, i forgot about you! dad, this is ....... and he wants to marry ........ ".

dad is eating. dad stops. dad looks at young brother for a good minute. and then he says.. "why do you want to marry my daughter?".. (I cant remember what the brother said in response)....

dad says.. "come back and see me in 1 year."

so the young brother leaves... and for the next year.. an entire year.. the heroic young brother fasted the fasts of Dawud, alayhis salaam. subhanllah.

he came back 1 year later, and got the girl.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

Allahu Akbar.. What struck me most is that he fasted the fasts of Dawud alaihi salam.
The best of fasts loved by Allah Subhanahu wa Taala is the fasting of Dawud alaihi salam..Subhan Allah

Jazakallahu khair
wa/salam

amira87

I love Allah
Great Story

I loved your story, I guess its too good to be true....that girlmwas lucky to have found a brother like that. Mashallah

Status
Not open for further replies.