Haram product.

maryama

Can anyone tell me a list of haram products I should be carfull of or where i can get one? I really need it because my siblings eat a lot of choclates and I don't know what it contains.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Can anyone tell me a list of haram products I should be carfull of or where i can get one? I really need it because my siblings eat a lot of choclates and I don't know what it contains.

I'm not sure about chocolate. I know a lot of people whom are muslim that eat chocolate. I dont however eat chocolate. I'm a big health nut. As far as I know I used to know one guy who would not eat marshmellors because he said it cointains an ingredient which comes from either whales or pigs. So since it doesnt specify, he didnt eat marshmellows. He is the only one that I have known to not eat marshmellows totally. So I'd say research that when you have the time. I dont eat it, because again.....I'm a big health nut. haha

Hope that helped some

salam

:salah:

maryama

Thank you All

Gazakallahu qayr all

I will look into these websites and see what it has. You guys are really helping people find there problems and make life easier for them. I am glade I found this website. May Allah reward you all. amiin.