Harram actions!!!

NourAlDeen

Bismillah Rahmaani Raheem.
All praises and thanks are due to ALLAH subaha wata'ala the Lord and Creator of the Universe. Whome ALLAH guides non can misguide and whome ALLAH misguides non can guide, may ALLAH guide us all to the right path and make us steadfast in it. Amin ya Rabb!!

I really need you help.

The whole day I have been sitting and doin nothin els but good things Alhamdulillahi rabil alameen and I want to keep doin that.

Now am sitting here, while my mother and siblings are watching a movie in the living room. And I'am very tempted to watch a movie too, but I dont want to replace the good things I've done with this harram action. Everytime my Imaan is on top I always get tempted to do harram actions.

What do you guys do to remove those thoughts and keep having Taqwa??
It happens all the time, now am tired of givin op, surrendering myself to shaitan..
What do you do? Besides to turn the Quran on which always helps, alhamdulillah rabil alameen..:salah:

Jazakallah khair for reading, I hope you will help..

May ALLAH bless you and your family with the best of dunya and akhira. May ALLAH make you among those whome He is satisfied with. Amin!!!:tti_sister:

Ma'salama
Fi amanillah
Wa'billahi tawfiiq.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

brother, we have to remember that "war against shaitan and self" have to be fought until we pass away. its not a matter of 6 months or 3 years. so we cant think that i cant fight anymore.

And keep your soul content along with those who call on their Lord morning and evening, seeking His pleasure! and do not let not your eyes pass beyond them, seeking the pomp and glitter of this Life...(Al-Kahf, 28)

And for such as had entertained the fear of standing before their Lord's (tribunal) and had restrained (their) soul from lower desires,
Their abode will be the Garden. (79:40-41)

things to do:

1. making duas of course.

2. read Quran's translation in ur language.

3. read hadith, prophet :saw: and sahabas (ra) biographies.

4. think over jannah's pleasure and hell's pain.

5. be with good muslims.

6. do dawah. akhi, explain to ur family, frnds about Allah, Hereafter, Islam. you should try to convince ur mother and siblings to come closer to Allah than waste time over movies. it will be good for you as well as for them. dont you desire to see ur family in paradise as well?

7. movies: they have corrupted the minds of millions. they have increased crimes and violence in the society (as when children watch them, they try to act same when grow older)

4mMadara2Amina

>*<

Jazak Allah Khayran for sharing. :)

Acctually yes, Satan always is near, when we feel tired or sick especially or duing prayer. But we need be close to Allah always and usually when ever I feel Satan near me I say "Aūzu billahi minaš šaij toā nirruadžīm".

Like just when I step in Islam I didn't have knowledge about Satan. I used to think I am crazy, because when I got up for Fajr someone was whisper into my ears that why should I wake up I can pray later. The another time in home fridge was meat of chicken who wasn't halal. So again someone was saying that you can eat it, because no one won'ty see. When I told this to my friend he explained me it's Satan. Now am more carefull to this , more aware.

Alhadulillah Allah has showed me the right path. That is why never before I felt he is near. I was already in his hands, but after come into Islam its time to time shows he wants a chance get me back.

But no chance InshAllah. So do you- please be strong and never spell ro even write you are give up to satan. He just laughs of Allah than. I am sure you are strong and Allah help you InshAllah. Just ask for help and you will be reward.

With best of greetings, May Allah bless you

your sister,
Amina.