Harry Potter

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Harry Potter is boring. The books are long and boring. I gave the boys Herman Hesse and Robert Lewis Stevenson and Edgar Allen Poe to read. Much quicker to read, more masculine, and more fun.

amyaishazouaoui

Salaam,

Harry Potter is boring. The books are long and boring. I gave the boys Herman Hesse and Robert Lewis Stevenson and Edgar Allen Poe to read. Much quicker to read, more masculine, and more fun.

:salam2:

I agree with you, nothing better than an old classic.

I tried to read Harry Potter and I just couldnt understand what the fuss was about!!! Put the book down after a chapter zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It used to mak me laugh too when I used to work in the super market, people used to queue outside waiting for the video or next book to be released, totally sad!
:wasalam:

liaa

take care !

well, two years ago when i still was a big fan of harry potter , i have to say i was makin some problems to my parents!! :)) if yours kids are reading harry potter and are crazy about it! don't get so scarry! if they try making magic, still don't get scary, they might even wait for an invitation at the school of magic .. bla bla bla ! it's normall, but they will get bored, cause the books are almost the same , and too long and too expensive ! but don't forbid them to read the books , i don't think it's haram ! the only thing you will realise if you take them away from HP , will be to make them angry and think you are a locked mind , they will realise about it only in few years ! inshAllah
May Allah have you and yours kids in peace !

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am still trying to get them to read Arabian Nights. If they put that on wii or ps3 the boys would be telling me all about Sheherazade(sp?)

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best

I agree with you, nothing better than an old classic.

I tried to read Harry Potter and I just couldnt understand what the fuss was about!!! Put the book down after a chapter zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It used to mak me laugh too when I used to work in the super market, people used to queue outside waiting for the video or next book to be released, totally sad!
:wasalam:

:lol: that reminds me when I used to work at the theater. people would litterally pitch tents the night b4 just so they could be the first ones to see the movie.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

when i was young i used to read about 2 Harry Potter books a week.

I loved the books, they were my favorite. However , now i dont really follow up with it anymore.

I read other books now like Alice Walker, Maya Angelou, and etc........

whitecat

i guess it means means Son "Haaris" haaris is name and puttar is son:hijabi: Thats how my mom pronouns Harry potter:blackhijab: . i guess that wt sister amyaisha means.

What abt harry potter sister?

amyaisha... what is the joke about? just curious :)