Harun Yahya and the friendship between Turkey and Israel

Abu Juwairiya

"Today, relations between Turkey and Israel are getting better each day and both sides are making efforts to eliminate any remaining problems. It is important to know that the history of these two countries is full of examples of mutual love and cooperation on an unprecedented level.

On top of that, Turkey and Israel are the two strongest countries in the region and are natural allies. The Turkish government can never harbor any hostility towards the Israeli people and the Jews.

The friendship of the two people is one of a selfless and brotherly kind, just as it was back in 1492 and occasional disagreements over some issues can never hurt this kind of love."(Harun Yahya)

Source: http://harunyahya.com/en/Articles/183746/Turkeys-unforgettable-Jewish-history)

MehmetHilmi

Harun Yahya is a joke. Turks don't take him seriously at all. You should watch his show on YouTube and take a look at his students.

On the other hand however, I think Turks are ready to normalize ties with Israel once Israel stops its oppression, aggresion, and land theft and opens the borders of Gaza.

Abu Juwairiya

Harun Yahya is a joke. Turks don't take him seriously at all. You should watch his show on YouTube and take a look at his students.

On the other hand however, I think Turks are ready to normalize ties with Israel once Israel stops its oppression, aggresion, and land theft and opens the borders of Gaza.

Brother Mehmet, are you Turkish yourself? If so, can you tell us if Israel actually needs Turkey. Not just in terms of political friendship, but also trade and leverage against other Muslim nations and specifically the Arab countries. The reason I ask, is because I heard Turkey may de-select Israel as its NATO training partner if the latter does not apologise for the flotilla incident and adequately financially reimburse the Turks for all losses that transpired due to it.