Has Allah SWT answered your prayers

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Pls brothers and sisters answer truthfully I feel an extreme urge to ask this question and I think reasons why Im asking this is to give me more hope in Allah SWT .. So please answer And Cemophora!! Stay out of my thread please

OneSquared

Ya Elahi!

Allah SWT has answered some of my prayer and some he has not. Allah knows best.

Brother.....Du'a is never wasted.....what Allah SWT does not give you in this life he has promised you in the Hereafter.

Inshallah you will keep faith and be patient!

:wasalam:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
It is human nature to only notice the bad events, during any period of time in life, (most of the time.)

Does this make sense, or should I develop on that? :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Just to note

*all dua'as ARE answered*

(the only ones excluded are ones of evil connotations & ones for cutting the ties of kinship of oneself or others)

and

Allahoma la riya'a!..Allahoma la riya'a!

My dua'as had been answered too many times to count!...even those not for *myself* but for *other people* in my life..

Sobhanallah!..and..Alhamduliallah Rab Al-'Alameen for that blessing always and forever!!!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
yes ...He does.

it depends on faith, whether the dua is major or minor, good for person or not, etc. sometimes He gives immediately, sometimes later. and some dua after death.

when i forget about legal papers and there police checking, i pray to Allah to save and He saves me.

when getting late, i pray to Him to send the taxi soon and sends it soon. :)

and many many others!!!

subhan Allah

noorkhan

Alhamdulilah ....YES brother , BEEN ANSWERED....SMTIMES FAST , SMTIMES LATE ...

BUT I ALWAYS TRUST ALLAH SWT ALONE...HE KNOW BEST WHEN AND HOW TO GIVE....HE WILL CHOOSE HIS OWN TIME AND OWN WAY TO GIVE NOT ACCORDING TO OUR DESIRE TIME AND DESIRE WAY ....

:tti_sister:

noorkhan

IF ALLAH ANSWERS PRAYER,

HE IS INCREASING UR FAITH,

IF HE DELAYS

HE IS INCREASING UR PATIENCE,

IF HE DOESNT ANSWER ,

HE KNOWS U CAN HANDLE IT YOURSELF ...

:hearts:

Islam!!yay

Okay thanx guys for your answers but now let me try to be specific

You asked Allah SWT for a Dua and he answered that Dua the way you asked it did that happen to anybody ? Because Allah SWT is specific If He says he will answer a Dua he will answer a Dua. To be honest I dont really like the idea That you ask Allah SWT for something then he gives you something else like that how would I ever know He Answered my dua ? I believe that thought was a made up thought by someone ...but thats my belief. I understand that some Duas are not answered because its bad for them. But how about the Duas that doesnt cause any harm to them ? And I understand the lateness of the Dua to be answered but the the Idea of Asking Allah SWT for something and He gives something else well kinda makes me lose hope sometimes ...

xenocalamus

"Has Allah answered your prayers?"

This has got to be the stupidest question I have ever heard. Do you have any education? Have you ever studied science? The answer to your question is: how would your ever know?

Unthinking believers have no way of understanding the principles of cause and effect. If they pray to Allah for rain, and it rains tomorrow, their prayers are answered. If it doesn't rain tomorrow, or for the next two years, "he is increasing your patience". Or maybe you have displeased Allah in some way. Or maybe "he knows you can handle it yourself". Ridiculous!! But I suppose it will hurt your head less to believe in superstitious magic than to learn about science.

BinteShafi

Left long ago

There are countless examples that we ask Allah for something and HE gave exactly the same thing or even much better than that ...which would make you even happier.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
This xenocalamus is teh same guy who is also having the name cemophora. As per my understanding he is not here to learn but just to mock at our belief.

Islam!!yay

"Has Allah answered your prayers?"

This has got to be the stupidest question I have ever heard. Do you have any education? Have you ever studied science? The answer to your question is: how would your ever know?

Unthinking believers have no way of understanding the principles of cause and effect. If they pray to Allah for rain, and it rains tomorrow, their prayers are answered. If it doesn't rain tomorrow, or for the next two years, "he is increasing your patience". Or maybe you have displeased Allah in some way. Or maybe "he knows you can handle it yourself". Ridiculous!! But I suppose it will hurt your head less to believe in superstitious magic than to learn about science.

Yes I do have an education and your post has got to be the most insulting post so far. Im only a teenager thats going through a lot so why dont you just go easy on me please. Just so you know learning science and the Quran increases me in faith in Islam.

safiya58

from my experience it depents on oneself wether the dua is accepted or not. for example was the dua rightly receited, with praising Allah first than by saying Bismillah... direction to qibla... etc and then how is your manner when praying towards Allah... do you trust HIM cuz you love HIM and feel confident of HIM or do you trust HIM cuz you have to trust HIM cuz you don´t have another opportunity than praying to HIM.... this is like I have to undergo an opperation and I live in a small village and there is only one doctor and only he can operate me... I don´t trust him since I don´t know him and I also don´t have a special relationship to him but bec there is no other alternative I have to trust him... this is exactly like some ppl are with Allah Subanallahu Teala...

this hadith qutsi I read here on tti matches well with the topic:

"I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at runnig"

In Surah Al fatiha we pray every day: " YOU alone we whorship and YOU alone we ask for help."

Islam!!yay

from my experience it depents on oneself wether the dua is accepted or not. for example was the dua rightly receited, with praising Allah first than by saying Bismillah... direction to qibla... etc and then how is your manner when praying towards Allah... do you trust HIM cuz you love HIM and feel confident of HIM or do you trust HIM cuz you have to trust HIM cuz you don´t have another opportunity than praying to HIM.... this is like I have to undergo an opperation and I live in a small village and there is only one doctor and only he can operate me... I don´t trust him since I don´t know him and I also don´t have a special relationship to him but bec there is no other alternative I have to trust him... this is exactly like some ppl are with Allah Subanallahu Teala...

this hadith qutsi I read here on tti matches well with the topic:

"I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at runnig"

In Surah Al fatiha we pray every day: " YOU alone we whorship and YOU alone we ask for help."

Thanx for you answer but it didnt really help....There were times when I would cry making Dua to Allah SWT.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Thanx for you answer but it didnt really help....There were times when I would cry making Dua to Allah SWT.

You should be glad that you are...crying is a form of worship..and you get ajer for it did you know that?!..and also..crying while making dua'a is a sign of sincerity!..so again..you should be glad and thank Allah for granting you that sincerity..

Rasulullah (saaws) said in a hadith (these are not the exact words just so you'd be aware)..

*the dua'a of a believer will be granted so long he does not hasten the answer to the dua'a*..to that people asked..*and how one would hasten the answer?*..he (saaws) said..*he says: "I asked and asked and have not received anything (yet)"*

As for dua'as..like I said earlier..EVERY DUA'A IS ANSWERED! (note the exceptions I mentioned!)..and it is answered in 3 manners:

1. The dua'a is granted as it was asked for (if not better!)

2. The dua'a is raised to the heavens and on its way there it meets with *fate* and they battle each other until qiyama (the dua'a preventing fate from taking place and fate preventing dua'a from taking place)

3. The dua'a is saved until the day judgment and is turned into deeds (there's a hadith I think saying when a believer sees the heaps of deeds due to his unanswered dua'as..he will WISH that NONE of his dua'as were answered!!!..sobhanallah!)

Like sister Safiyah85 said...

*BE VERY PATIENT*

It took me over 3 years of dua'a making for something very important to happen in my life...and sobhanallah when it was answered..it took *weeks* for it to be accomplished..it was *astonishing!*

On the other hand..the last *couple of weeks* I have been making dua'a and istighfar for a certain problem..not even *directly*..but rather in a *general* fashion..and JUST AN HOUR AGO!!!..and Allah Is my witness!..I got what will solve the problem..right now..I am so shocked..I haven't even comprehended how *quickly and easily* things proceeded..wallahi I didn't even do anything of value to make it happen!..but sobhanallah!..I got a much-needed *solution*

Do you see the great difference?..one dua'a took years..and the other took days!...Allah (swt) is All-Knowing..the answering of a dua'a takes place according to a divine discretion and knowledge which is BEYOND you as a human..you can only know..assume..or concoct..*so much*..you're *limited* due to your humanness!..you might think *now* or a *week from now* is good..but Allah Knows with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY whether or not that time is good for an answer or not

Make dua'a with FULL CONVICTION that it will be answered...trust in Allah WHOLEHEARTEDLY..and DO NOT hasten the answer AT ALL!..and trust me..when that dua'a gets answered..YOU WILL KNOW IT DID!!!..it will just DAWN on you like NO OTHER..something will just SPARK within your heart!

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
...hmmm yes Allah anwer my duws which He knew gud for me n sometimes He dont that is gud for me as well alhumdulillah.....razeetu billah

justice101

:salam2: I can say yes confidently, I was actually prayin for some one who needed a child, 3 months later they call n say that the woman is pregnant 3 mnths almost close to the day i was prayin 4 em does that count?