Has Sheikh al-Kanderi recorded full Qur'an?

ed209

salaam alaykun,everybody.im a new comer of this great website.this is my first post.i like Sheikh al-Kanderi's recitation so much.and i want to collect his whole Qur'an recitation.so has Sheikh al-Kanderi recorded full Qur'an recitation?

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
:salam2:

He's recitation is very beautiful Mashallah, No I don't think he recorded the whole quran, but you will find many of his recitations on the net.

:wasalam:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Salaam,

He is also one one favourite Qari's, more like my most favourite. But no he doesnt have the whole Quran recoreded. My sister has a CD of his and it only has 70 Surah's. They are all from different times as his voice differs in each Surah. The most recent ones would be the ones from the recent years Ramadhan as he, as you might know, leads the Prayer in Ramadhan in the Kuwait mosque. If I'm not mistaken, I think him and Mishary lead the prayer in the same mosque. I was just trying to look up a link for you to hear his Surah Yusuf, because I have it on that CD and its beaustiful, but I cant find it on the net.

Assalamulaikum

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Salaam,

He is also one one favourite Qari's, more like my most favourite. But no he doesnt have the whole Quran recoreded. My sister has a CD of his and it only has 70 Surah's. They are all from different times as his voice differs in each Surah. The most recent ones would be the ones from the recent years Ramadhan as he, as you might know, leads the Prayer in Ramadhan in the Kuwait mosque. If I'm not mistaken, I think him and Mishary lead the prayer in the same mosque. I was just trying to look up a link for you to hear his Surah Yusuf, because I have it on that CD and its beaustiful, but I cant find it on the net.

Assalamulaikum

:salam2:

as far as i have come to find out..he was actually a student of Sh. Mshary Al-Ofasy..and that's why if you listen to both..you sense a striking similarity amongst both

and i can't disagree one bit with any of you..he sure has a blessed and beautiful gift..he recites the Qura'an very nicely mashallah!

i have actually made a post of him reciting surat al-qiyama..
it's very moving!!! mashallah!

http://www.islamway.com/?iw_s=Quran&iw_a=view&id=105

this link has *almost* the entire Qura'an recited (in tarteel..not tajweed) by Sh. Al-Kendari

it's in Arabic..and i don't know if you are able to read arabic..but the suras are numbered in English..and it tells you the format of the download in English also (i.e. ram..mp3..etc.) so you should be able to handle it

should the link get removed...or you wish me to find more links..
please let me know and i will be more than happy to provide you with more

ed209

thx so much,bros and sisters.im listening his recitation now.it really strikes my heart.thx a_muslimah86 for telling me the relation between Sheikh al-Kanderi and Sheikh Minshary al-Afasy.Afasy is my favorite qari.his recitation encourages me to try my best to recite holy Qur'an in arabic

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Afasy is my favorite qari.his recitation encourages me to try my best to recite holy Qur'an in arabic

:ma:..and you are beyond welcome..
like i said if you need anything else concerning either one of shaikhs..i would be happy to provide it for you..just let me know

May Allah Bless You

ed209

thank u so much,sister(am i right?)a_muslimah86. i love to listen to different Sheikh's recitations.perhaps i will buy these CDs through international trade.and i will try my best to recite surats of Qur'an