Hasbi Rabbi By: Sami Yusuf

abd_u_llah

Salam wr wb
I tried alot to find a video of this song, which does not include PIANO, i tried heard, and read some articlz that Piano is "haram" i am trying to find about it in quran.. but for now i would like to share this video, which does not include piano!

[vg]-6087753785625311773[/vg]

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
:salam2:

If the Piano is Haram why does brother Sami use it in his song???

i dont know if its haram or not, ill also try to find it out INSALLAH.

:wasalam:

Abu.Amirah

Its good not to say if something is halal or haram till you are sure of it and have the proof.
One thing is that christians when they have there prayers they put songs in them.People dont notice but songs attract peoples attention.So we can say most people go to church for prayers because of the songs and dancing.If the churches didnt have the songs then am sure only few will attend and will be bored.
Songs when they have instrumentals then if you hear then you will find out that atleast one part of your body will follow the rythm.Its like your body wants to dance with that song and to me thats the sheitan.
Songs should be used occasionally like the times of Marriage ceremony but it should be halal and no mixing ,for children e.g Lullaby but we make the songs to be part of our life that everyday atleast you listen to few songs.
I know till now there is a debate about songs but why should we use songs to pass the messages? why should we follow the example of the christians?
Am trying to learn more inshallah about this topic and if we can come up with this topic then the better for all of us to understand better.

Please correct me anywhere am wrong,Allah is the only perfect!
:jazaak:

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
Abu.Amirah said:

Its good not to say if something is halal or haram till you are sure of it and have the proof.
One thing is that christians when they have there prayers they put songs in them.People dont notice but songs attract peoples attention.So we can say most people go to church for prayers because of the songs and dancing.If the churches didnt have the songs then am sure only few will attend and will be bored.
Songs when they have instrumentals then if you hear then you will find out that atleast one part of your body will follow the rythm.Its like your body wants to dance with that song and to me thats the sheitan.
Songs should be used occasionally like the times of Marriage ceremony but it should be halal and no mixing ,for children e.g Lullaby but we make the songs to be part of our life that everyday atleast you listen to few songs.
I know till now there is a debate about songs but why should we use songs to pass the messages? why should we follow the example of the christians?
Am trying to learn more inshallah about this topic and if we can come up with this topic then the better for all of us to understand better.

Please correct me anywhere am wrong,Allah is the only perfect!

here is a link brother mabsoot posted
http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=5000&ln=eng

:wasalam:
your brother

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam

Yes i read the link it doz state it is haraam but brother sami doz use music in most of his nasheeds. N many people listen to this....
The thing is i like his nasheeds and wud b beta if he din not include the music...

W/salaam..

Abu.Amirah

Shukran for the website!
And what you said is true how many singers pray five times a day?
And how many of them follow or do what they tell people in their songs?

Karima

Asalamualikum,
There are many things that we do....one thing for sure that I have done as a christian is to give in charity most of my life. I watched my own father and mother give to others because their hearts were for God in helping others.
I still give in charity.
There have been some really 'wrong' ways that I have seen in how some christians 'get off' by worshiping in song and dance...for joy...
This has been my opinion, that it is too much....and that my own prayer to God does not have to be jumping around in room with others, because the 'leader' entices the people in the service to do this. This is wrong!!!
There are some good things that are the same that christians and muslims do....from the heart towards God.
I agree that it is right to not do as the christians do....in cases where it is not of true worship. There are many who worship raising their hands high, and are praising God, with their eyes closed. I am not one to judge them.

God is private for me....and I don't need a crowd of people to make me get to this point of praise...which is why God is most praised when we prostrate in prayer, which is not even practiced in the Christian religion....

I use the term God / Allah.....as the same entity.

There are many turn offs that have put christianity in a wierd light, in my opinion...Islam has been the straight way, and I find much more peace in this.