having doubts how are people healed in the name of jesus

tic_tac_toe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ1--1Of21g how come people are healed in jesus name and why how do they do it
there are other videos if u watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJFoKK7TzZs the first one is muslim kid healed by preist whereas the 2nd 1 is jesus came to him n cured him so can someone explain this is it fake

:salam2:

I know a knowledgeable Islamic Scholar who travelled to a Catholic country to investigate “Faith healers” and he said right before my eyes a child with bent legs on a wheelchair was brought forth and the in the name of “Jesus” his legs first straightened and then he walked 2-3 steps before falling back into the wheelchair.

The Scholar witnessed it with his own eyes and everybody broke into “Praise Jesus” cries.

What actually happened was manipulation by Jinn and the effect wasn’t permanent.

:jazaak:

sabs1164

AmatuLLaH
if people can do funny things using the devils name, why can't they do it using Isa (as)'s name? Shaitan is playing games. he wants to catch fish using these people.
If it's not in the name of ALLAH, who do u think is helping these pple?

may ALLAH save us from the mischief of the devil...aameen.

Assalaamu alaikum

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

If you reread what Brother Tic Tac Toe wrote you will understand.

It is illusion. It is very short-termed. In a sense..brace yourself..is this not making a contract with the devil on a subconscious level. They do not submit themselves to Allah subhana wa taala. Well...if you don't submit to Allah subhana wa taala..exactly what are you doing?

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
As-salaamu'Alaykum,

I flicked through the video but I like brother tic_tac_toe mentions it seems it is calling upon the Jinn for help by the 'healer'. There is a post in the thread below which might not directly relate but it alludes to these type of events. And I recall reading in Jinn & Human Sickness about these gatherings of healing but it mentions more vile practices than what I saw in the video but you can find it in the book if necessary.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75832&page=2&p=498974&viewfull=1#post498974

I would not let it doubt your faith (I don't mean to imply that it has rather just that we should all be aware) because when you read the Qur'aan, you see the importance of asking only Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala). For example:

And who is more astray than one who calls on (invokes) besides Allah, such as will not answer him till the Day of Resurrection, and who are (even) unaware of their calls (invocations) to them?

(Qur'aan, 46: 5)

And do not invoke besides Allah that which neither benefits you nor harms you, for if you did, then indeed you would be of the unjust wrongdoers.

And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him; and if He intends for you good, then there is no repeller of His bounty. He causes it you reach whomever He wills of His servants. And He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

(Qur'aan, 10: 106-107)

Why don't the one's called upon falsely stop the soul leaving the body at the time of death?