He is sooo cute, mashallah!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
121ucl3.jpg

May Allah bless all children always.:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252: ameen summa ameen​

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
MashaAllaah, he is adorable ..

His parents should take care, the Qur'aan looks too close to the childs feet. I don't think leaving a Qur'aan in the hands of a child is particularly wise, babies/toddlers don't know what it is or how to show adab to it.

May Allaah preserve the little boy and make him a haafidh (he certainly looks intrigued in it!)

Wa-salaam

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

Mashaa'Allah, alhamdu li Allah. May Allah give him same akhlaq as his beauty.
may Allah make him Hafeedh in Quran.
may Allah guard his eman and bless him, ameen all the children as usual, summa ameen

JazakAllahu khair
wassalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair wa baarak Allah feekhum dear brothers and sisters for your kind replies,and ameen for your duas.

Mashallah, he is so much cute baby,and I needed to post his photo. :hijabi:.

May Allah bless him and keep him always,and all children of the world. ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
:salam2: wa rahmatul lahi wa barkatuhu

:ma: :ma:
aww hez soooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee....:SMILY252::SMILY252:

I juz coudnt get my eyees off him..!!! full of Innocence..:ma:

Thnx for sharing sis asja!!:hijabi:

Allah swt bless him with true Imaan, guide him & protect him ameen

Jazakallah sis..

a_stranger

Assalamu alaikim wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh

Children are the most beautifull creatures on earth, May Allah bless him and protect him.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:lol: he is so fat MashAllah :lol:, but i dont like fat kids :p , but he is cute though :D

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Dear brother Korai how is possible that you do not like adorable chubby children??? :) They are sooo cute, cute, the most cute mashAllah.

I have a little cousin, he is three months old mashAllah and already chubby and he is just beautiful, adorable and cute. I love him soooo much Allhamdullilah.

Ameen for all your duas.

May Allah bless you all.Ameen

Wa allaicumu Sallam wa rahamtullah wa barakatuhu

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:lol: he is so fat MashAllah :lol:, but i dont like fat kids :p , but he is cute though :D

Rude ..

You can't dislike anyone just cos they're fat ..least of all a baby, its not exactly his fault. (Chubby babies are very cute anyway as has been said before! No dispute)

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmathullahi Wabarakathuhu!!!!!!

He is very cute Masha Allah!!!!!!!!!! May Allah Azzawajal Protect him from Shaitan and May Allah Azzawajal Grant him Ilm Naafiah, Imaan and long life ameen...

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

:p you are under attack for writing such a thing. How dare you!!??

May Allaah preserve him, ameen

He loookkkksss soo addorrableee!!aww

parents must be super glad <3 :hearts: