He Lost The Woman, and He Lost His Religion

Ibn al-Qayyim (Rahimahullah) narrated:
It is reported that in Egypt, there was a man who would maintain the mosques, making the call to prayer, etc. He was, by all outward means, an obedient person and devout worshipper.
One day, as he usually would, he ascended the minaret to make the call to prayer. At the base of the minaret, there was a Christian woman standing. He saw her, and was seduced by her looks. So, he descended the minaret, went to her, and entered her home. She said to him: “Who are you, and what do you want?”
He replied: “I want you.”
She said: “Why?”
He said: “You have enslaved my eyes, and you have captured my heart.”
She said: “I will never answer your desire in a doubtful or suspicious manner.”
He said: “Ok, so, I will marry you, then.”
She said: “You are a Muslim, and I am a Christian. My father will never allow me to marry you.”
He said: “So, I will become a Christian.”
She said: “If you wish to do so, go ahead.“
So, the man became a Christian in order to marry this woman, and lived with the woman’s family in her house. Later on that day, however, he was on the roof of the house. He fell from the roof and died without even having enjoyed his new bride. So, he lost the woman, and he lost his religion.”
Ad-Da’ wad-Dawa, page.127 of Ibn Al-Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah (Rahimahullaah)

Narrated Abi Abdurrahman Abdullah bin Mas'ud, May Allah is pleased with him:
Allah's Apostle, the true and truly inspired said, "(The matter of the Creation of) a human being is put together in the womb of the mother in forty days, and then he becomes a clot of thick blood for a similar period, and then a piece of flesh for a similar period. Then Allah sends an angel who breathes the soul into him, and is ordered to write four things. He is ordered to write down his (i.e. the new creature's) deeds, his livelihood, his (date of) death, and whether he will be blessed or wretched (in religion). So, by Allah the One, a man amongst you may do good deeds till there is only a cubit between him and Paradise and then what has been written for him decides his behavior and he starts doing (evil) deeds characteristic of the people of the (Hell) Fire. And similarly, a man amongst you may do (evil) deeds till there is only a cubit between him and the (Hell) Fire, and then what has been written for him decides his behavior, and he starts doing deeds characteristic of the people of Paradise." Narrated by Al-Bukhari.

MehmetHilmi

That guy must have been weak. Even I am not perfect in religious duties, but I don't follow random women into their homes.