Health Benefits of Taking Coconut Water .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:
greeeting.

Allahu Akbar!

:mashallah:
Alhamdulillah!!!

Health benefits of coconut water.

Coconut water apart from water, happens to be one of the purest liquid known to man, and the health benefits of coconut water are so numerous:

1) Coconut water when administered orally stops all kinds of adverse drug reactions.

2) In many cases, it is used in the treatment of damages caused by inappropriate administration of anti-microbial agents

3) Coconut water is germ free (pyrogen free: a substance that causes fever, especially a substance introduced into somebody's bloodstream) and as such naturally balanced with electrolytic substances like sodium, potassium, magnesium etc. this property makes it a good substitute for saline-glucose: a solution of common salt sodium chloride and distilled water, especially one having the same concentration as body fluids.

4) The oral intake of coconut water helps in breaking down and eliminating all forms of kidney and bladder stones, one health benefit that is low cost effective, and can save thousands of dollars that would have been put out for medical bills.

5) Coconut water have been found very useful as a natural oral re-hydration therapy (ORT) , because of its isotonic properties (balanced concentration of salts and minerals: specially formulated to supply the body's chemical needs in situations in which minerals and fluids are used up by the body, e.g. during vigorous exercise), and electrolytic properties.
Pure Coconut Water - A Natural Electrolyte Replacement Sports Drink

6) It is on record that coconut water if taken during feverish conditions reduces fever, ii is also known to calm nervous and emotional imbalances.

7) Taking coconut water regularly aids in flushing the liver, since it contains lauric acid (a crystalline fatty acid. Source: coconut, laurel oils) which gives it anti-microbial properties and makes it suitable for treatment of some liver ailments like hepatitis.

8) It is known by many experts that coconut water contains the following supplements needed to sustain life:

- glucose: which acts as sugar for energy in the body when taken

- vitamin Bs: for replenishment of worn out cells and tissues

- vitamin C: to shield the body form ailments like scurvy

- potassium: which helps in lowering arterial blood pressure

9) Most importantly, coconut water acts as a detoxifying agent; and potentially the strongest antidote against any form of poison infusion in the body. One health benefit that have in the past saved many poison victims by neutralizing the effect of the poison in the blood. If administered for about 40 days, it flushes out the poison completely from the victim's blood stream.

This is just some of the many health benefits of taking coconut water.

~~~~~~~~~
Health Benefits of Coconut Water .

Coconuts are the fruit of the coconut palm, botanically known as Cocos nucifera. Coconut water only comes from young green coconuts, it is one of the best natural drinks. The coconut is known for being a light moisturizer that also decreases excessive oil on the skin, which could make it beneficial for smoothing out combination skin as well.

There are many ways to integrate coconut into an everyday beauty regimen. Using coconut water, coconut pulp, coconut oil and coconut cream are all ways to easily utilize coconut for beauty purposes. Coconut water contains organic compounds possessing healthy growth promoting properties that have been known to help.

Coconut water is the water found inside of a fresh coconut. The coconut is known for being a light moisturizer that also decreases excessive oil on the skin, which could make it beneficial for smoothing out combination skin as well. Add this water to a bath, or mix it with liquid shower gel. It could also be added to lotion as well as hair conditioner or shampoo for oily hair.
This natural water is best for acne and blackheads also. This is a natural toning and leansing mask for oily skin.

Coconut water works as reliable herbal medicine and as mild antidote for multiple problems like diabetes, urethral stone, kidney malfunctioning; its regular consumption improves HDL in human body and controls the intensity of urinary bladder problem naturally. Regular consumption of coconut water reduces the risk of cancer infliction in body.

Coconut water is a rich source of natural fiber, natural calcium, magnesium, and natural potassium- making it a healthy electrolyte drink; it contains lesser amount of sodium, negligible amount of cholesterol.
Regular consumption of coconut water helps in improvement of blood circulation also.

Coconut water is anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-microbial.

Coconut water is an efficient natural remedy for controlling the intensity of acid reflux; it is good natural antidote for heart burn problem.
Regular consumption of coconut water helps in digestion: slow sipping of

coconut water after main meal helps in curing this digestive discomfort. The lauric acid in coconuts is also used to heal digestive tract disorders such as Leaky Gut Syndrome.

Drinking coconut water for infants are effective for natural treatment of intestinal worms. Coconut water consumption aids in natural destruction for intestinal worms and it is safe for children to administer this herbal remedy on them.

Coconut water contains natural albumen, thus it is perfect natural SOS drink for cholera affected patients.

Thank you for reading.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide us~Amin!

──█▀▀█───█──────────
──█▄▄▄─█─█─▄──────────▀▀█────▄───█▀▀─
─▄▄▄▄█─█─█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀█───▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄─
─────▄▄█───▄────█▄█─────────▄─▄──────

To
All My Family In Islam.

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Coconut water become a person perfect healthy active and smart so always be conscious about health and fitness.
Kansas City personal trainer
~~~

:ma:

Nuturing our bodies
Coconut water is not only nutritious, it is enriched with phytonutrients which includes vitamins, minerals and humont.

It also contains magnesium, potassium, sodium, iron, calcium, dietary fibers, vitamin B1, B2 and C. The water has very little fat and contains no cholesterol or uric acid.

The meat of a mature coconut contains saturated fats and triglycerides with some monounsaturated fats and no cholesterol. (coconut milk) is extracted from the grated meat and is an essential ingredients in curries, cakes and sweets.

The sugar and vitamin B that provide energy, make coconut water a stress buster. Its diuretic property aids in removing toxins and is touted as a blood purifier. Coconut water is excellent to be include as "sports beverages" too.

Did you know that coconut water is a natural skin tonic, providing hydration if applied directly to the skin? Coconut is also used in brand-name cosmetics, toiletries and shampoos. The Body Shop even has a coconut perfume, which is described as "a warm and sweet fragrance, suitable for women who enjoy wearing comforting, exotic scents".

Alhamdulillah!

Allah swt is the best providers.

Thank you for reading,brother.

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa :wasalam:

thanks for posting. i ll consider giving it a try. i hate coconutflavoring in food but i love the oil in my hair,

Alexander21

I was not aware with these benefits of the coconut water before reading this thread.
After reading this thread I realize the importance of the coconut water.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
wa :wasalam:

thanks for posting. i ll consider giving it a try. i hate coconutflavoring in food but i love the oil in my hair,
~~~

:wasalam:

Allah swt Is The Best Providers.

Alhamdulillah!

You
are
most welcome!
And
Thank you for reading.
sister.