Allahu Akbar! Heart Warming Story

Sidra Rasib

MUSLiiM PRiiNCESS
A doctor entered the hospital in a hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery. He answered then as soon as possible, changed his clothes and rushed directly to the surgery block. He found a little boy’s father pacing in the hall waiting for the doctor anxiously.

On seeing the doctor, the boy’s father yelled:
“Why has it taken all this time for you to come? Don’t you know that my son’s life is in danger? Don’t you have any sense of responsibility?”

The doctor smiled and said:
“I am sorry, I wasn’t in the hospital and I came as fast as I could after receiving the call, And now that I am here I kindly request for you to calm down so that I can do what I had come for.”

“Calm down?!! What if your son was in this room right now, would you calm down? If your child was at this point now what will you do?? Calm down, how dear he tell me to calm down?”
Replied the boys father full of anger and frustration.

The doctor again patiently smiled and said “Doctors cannot prolong lives. We will do our best by God’s grace.”

“Giving advice when we’re not concerned is so easy” Murmured the father.

The doctor continued into the theatre room and carried out the surgery. After some hours the doctor came out with a smile on his face.
“All praise be to God!, your son is saved!” the doctor at that instance rushed out with out waiting for a response fro the boys father, shouting over his shoulder “if you have any questions ask the nurse!”

“Why is he so arrogant? He couldn't wait a single second so that I could ask on how my son is progressing” said the father to the nurse minutes after the doctor had left.

The nurse replied, tears rolling down her face: “His son died yesterday in a road accident, he was in the burial when we called him for your son’s surgery. And now that he saved your son’s life, he left running to finish his son’s burial.”

The son’s father had nothing to say....

Moral of this story is: Never judge anyone at any point, because you never know how their life is and what they are going through. Leave judgement to the One Who has given us life.