Heartfelt Du'aa

E-khlaas

The day I poured out my heart, this spilled out:

Allah, I ask Your forgiveness for my arrogance and ignorance. I ask Your forgiveness for my selfishness. I ask Your forgiveness for my pride and egotism. I ask Your forgiveness for falling weak before my demons. I ask Your forgiveness for loving mere things more than loving You. I ask Your forgiveness for loving this world more than I love the heaven You have created for those You love. I ask Your forgiveness for not crying with awe, fear and love enough. I ask Your forgiveness because I forget You, and You continue to remember and to love me, care for me, and guide me. I ask Your forgiveness because I neglect Your calls, and Yet you continue to listen to mine. I ask Your forgiveness because I could always be a little nicer, kinder, more supportive. I ask Your forgiveness because I am small, weak and helpless. I ask Your forgiveness the moment I allow something in this world to take priority over You. I ask Your forgiveness for my sins. I ask Your forgiveness for my constant shortcomings in remembering You, thanking You, worshiping You. I ask Your forgiveness for taking Yawma al-Qiyaama lighter than I really should. I ask Your forgiveness for my rigid heart. I ask Your forgiveness for my bad temper. I ask Your forgiveness for my foolishness. I ask Your forgiveness for my sinful doubts. I ask Your forgiveness for my evil thoughts. I ask Your forgiveness for my corrupt actions. I ask Your forgiveness for my bound-to-immorality soul. I ask Your forgiveness for taking so long to acknowledge your Majesty. I ask Your forgiveness for not admiring Your beautiful creations often. I ask Your forgiveness for not helping others repeatedly. I ask Your forgiveness for not caring much. I ask Your forgiveness for not loving my parents, sisters and brothers sufficiently. I ask Your forgiveness for my jealousy. I ask Your forgiveness for an infinite list of shortcoming. Allah, my Lord, bestow your mercy on me, don’t leave me, or forget about me, help me, guide me, strengthen my faith, purify my heart, my deeds and my intentions. Fill my heart with Your love and the Prophet’s – may you bestow your peace and mercy upon him. Allah, knowing that You are the All-Knower, know what is in my heart, answer my supplication and make my return to you, an easy one, filled with delight and empty of sorrow, regret and plight.

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
:salam2: very nice dua...exactly what i feel like sometimes....jazakallah khair for that :shymuslima1: