Hello everyone

fmpts

I stumbled across your website totally by accident I googled "what if I turn to islam" and it was the 1st hit.

I have been what I think is a "Good Christian" most of my life. I've tried to help those whom I can, forgive people who have done me wrong in some way. But more and more I feel that the focus of Christianity is not a relationship with God, but with just being a good person and I just don't feel that that's all there is to life. Without a relationship with God, then you're basically directionless in life, in my opinion.

I am going to start reading the Quran this evening, and will pray deeply about this. Also I will be pestering you all with questions. :)

Take care and be well.

Matt

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Hello Matt
Welcome to TTI.. God brought u to the right place where u can learn and ask questions abt Islam.. We are redy to help u :).. Thats good read the Quran and after tell us what are ur thought of reading it.. U will defentily learn a lot from reading the Quran.. May God guide u to the right path.. Ameen..
May u benefit from this site :)

Amina 1

Assalam Alaikum (May Allah's peace be upon you)

Welcome to TTI:hijabi: I will pray for Allah to guide you.:tti_sister:

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Hi Matt,

We are glad and happy to have you here. Ask us anything (err... okay almost anything) and Insya-Allah we will try to answer your doubts and queries. =)

Take care.

May Allah give you Guidance. Ameen.

Sanaa01

Muslima
Asalamo Alaikom
Hello Matt welcome to TTI we are happy to have you here may Allah guide you to Islam Ameen you will find a lot of useful information on this site to understand Islam better and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask

fmpts

Welcome, Matt, to this great forum and hope to hear from you often. You are named after a righteous disciple, Mathew, who followed Jesus, peace be upon him. I am sorry to say that most Christians follow St. Paul instead.

Thank you for the warm welcome :) I always was a little intimidated that I was named after an apostle, but I've since decided that there was a reason for this name. And yes I agree most Christians follow St. Paul instead of the teachings of the Christ. That was my beginning of becoming disillusioned with Christianity.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Hello
oppps i hope im not late in saying hello
and welcome to the site ,
hope you learn alot about our beautiful religion
and have fun during your stay looking forward to hearing from you

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Salaam Matt, I hope you find everything your are looking for, and feel free to ask us any questions...we are glad to help!

amoola

Welcome brother Matt to TTI, I hope that you will find what you were looking for I welcome you with open arms to Islam, feel free to ask anything brother

May allah [swt] guide your heart to the right path ameen

I stumbled across your website totally by accident I googled "what if I turn to islam" and it was the 1st hit.

I have been what I think is a "Good Christian" most of my life. I've tried to help those whom I can, forgive people who have done me wrong in some way. But more and more I feel that the focus of Christianity is not a relationship with God, but with just being a good person and I just don't feel that that's all there is to life. Without a relationship with God, then you're basically directionless in life, in my opinion.

I am going to start reading the Quran this evening, and will pray deeply about this. Also I will be pestering you all with questions. :)

Take care and be well.

Matt

Welcome Matt!

I believe you have the right skeptical mind to searching for the Truth and I pray that inshallah (God willing) you will find it. In Islam, work without faith is dangerous just as faith without work is too. Faith & action work congruent with one another, Islam makes this crystal clear.

Hope you find TTI as a beneficial source for learning and interacting with Muslims worldwide.

colleen.eha

Asalaam Alayquam! (God's Peace and Blessings Be Upon You!)
Hi Matt,
I'm new to TTI and Islam (converted about 10 months ago...)
Just wanted to say if you have any new-muslim type questions, feel free to ask!
(I always felt awkward asking seasoned muslims the simplest of things!)
Anyway, good luck!
:)

fada_all

salam allahi alikom brother Matt,

you are so welcomed here ,between your brothers and sisters we are all insha ballah ready to help you , so don't hesitate in asking any question........ok Matt.........

may allah swt protect you from satan and guide you and all of us to the right path ameennnnnnnnnnn..

salam alikom