Hello! I'm a new muslimah. :)

saminoanil

Assalaam Alaykum! I am still pretty new to islam. I said the shahadah this past December and I'm still trying to adjust to being different from almost everyone I know. Mashallah, my mom has been very supportive, but my dad is pretty upset. I have made a few muslim friends, but I won't deny that I still feel very different, like I'm in limbo. Not quite muslim, but definitely not christian. Inshallah, this will pass.

Anyway, I'm excited to be here and possibly make new friends and, inshallah, become a better Muslim. :)

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah!

Welcome to the site, sister! And maashaa'Allaah, congratulations! We're happy to have a new addition to our ever-growing Muslim family. Alhamdulillaah.

Inshallah, this will pass.

Good, good! Stay optimistic, dear! It will certainly pass and you'll soon feel as if you've been a Muslims all of your life ! =)

And inshaa'Allaah, be patient with your father. Keep him in your prayers, he'll come around in no time.

I'd like to recommend this book btw. It's very concise and well written, maasha'Allaah.
Have a read whenever you get free time.

http://islamfuture.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/a-hand-through-the-door-for-my-new-sister.pdf

Take care!

fatma_said

Walikum Salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

You are our sister in Islam now mashallah. I pray Allah keeps you steadfast on the straight path until you the day you meet Allah. Stay strong always make dua and holdfast to the quran.

SDAOnline

W3lkome Sister To the real way of Life (Islam) :)
We all go to heaven InshaAllah with the blessings of Allah SWT.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam:

:75:
Alhamdulillah!
My dear sister,
You did it!
Beat the odd get even come to the term that you are a muslim now~subhanallah!

Welcome back to islam
and welcome to TTI
so nice to have you here with us ~Masha'allah!

~May Allah swt help,guide and protect you
and all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)