Hello, New Here

Ummu-Shaheed

:salam2:

Hello everyone, I am a new sister on forum, hope to meet you all soon insha'allaah,,,
I might be bust to be here everyday as much as I love to bt i'll do my very best to be here insha'allaah..
None of you may not know me but believe me i know most of you here for over 2 years :SMILY231:... nothink like a hidden camera lol,, you know brother Mabsoot wouldn't let me...
I have been using the site as a guest but now have the courage to sing up as a member, alhamdulilaah,,,

Hopefully, we all benefit from each other and help one another to travel on this earth peacefully...

Let's make a change all together and live just like the Sahabas.......

will come back to write more insha'alllaah...

Jazakallaahu Kheyran All

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Wa'alaykummusalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Nice to have you here. I don't usually reply to introduction thread but yours is a special case!

Well, once when you're active around the forum, I'll get to know you too. Because I'm also among those who are aware of the members here :)

:wasalam:

Aziboy

Banned
Wa alaykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu,

You finally joined, Good Masha Allah, welcome to the Family, you are no more a Guest but a Member now :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI
sister.
Great to have you with us
atlast.
~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum dear sister,

I'm glad you've decided to register and be part of the TTI family alhamdulillah!

Take care wa Jazakillahu khayran!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam

welcome to the site sister. Perhaps there are other "lurkers" around who might wish to register too.