Hello there

CSharpe

Hey everyone, my name is C. Sharpe (forgive me for not including my first name, the internet being what it is these days). I'm a teenager in the United States, and I've recently been very curious about Islam not only in how it has affected the world, but also because I'm inherently interested in religions of all sorts. I have a copy of the Koran (not sure of that spelling, that's how it's spelled on the cover), and I'm just starting Sura ten. I do speak a very very small bit of Arabic, though I have no idea in the world how to spell it :redface:

So anyway, that's basically me, any other questions just PM me or drop me a message, my MSNIM is aessedai2005*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Hi..

Welcome to TTI!
If you have any questions, please feel free to post it here. I'm happy to know that you are reading the Quran.
Enjoy your stay and hopefully you'll benefit being here.

P.S: BTW you can't post your email add here.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Hello C Sharpe,

My name is G minor :D naah I'm just being silly. Well, glad to have you here and welcome to the site! we transliterate it as Qur'aan and we also say it that way. :) We hope you find this website useful in your search for truth. May Allaah swt guide you in the right path AMEEN.

sajjuaiah

Hey everyone, my name is C. Sharpe (forgive me for not including my first name, the internet being what it is these days). I'm a teenager in the United States, and I've recently been very curious about Islam not only in how it has affected the world, but also because I'm inherently interested in religions of all sorts. I have a copy of the Koran (not sure of that spelling, that's how it's spelled on the cover), and I'm just starting Sura ten. I do speak a very very small bit of Arabic, though I have no idea in the world how to spell it :redface:

So anyway, that's basically me, any other questions just PM me or drop me a message, my MSNIM is aessedai2005*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

Hello,

You're most welcome to this beautiful community.

If you have any questions and clarifications, please do not hesitate to put here.

Thanks

And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. 2:186

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a
him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever
puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish
purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

Surely, the religion (i.e. the worship and the obedience) is for Allâh only. And those who take Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers) besides Him (say): "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allâh." Verily, Allâh will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allâh guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever. Chapter: Az-Zumar (39) Verse #: 3

“Verily, Allah will never change the condition of a people until they change what is within themselves” (Qur’an13:11)

"Whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted from him and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." (Aal 'Imraan: 85).

:SMILY346: :SMILY346: :muslim_child:

Bluegazer

Hello CSharpe,

Welcome to this forum!

There's no need to apologize for not writing your first name. I'm even surprised you used your last name. I can assure you that my first, middle or last name is not "Bluegazer"!

Please click on the following link. It contains some documentaries about Islam. It's really an eye-opener:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=88428&postcount=5

Also, click on the following link to read some books about Islam:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=116206&postcount=5

Best regards,

Bluegazer

salehya

Hello !
firstly , we r so glad to know , that you read the glorious Quran , n i entreat Allah ( god ) to bestow you this step so as to open your heart to the great islam - god willing .
let u know , that the underlying of the Quran is possible just with an open heartness in order to comprehense it's words n verses - so i ask Allah to give u the sucsses to know more n more about islam .

Noor to shine

You are most welcome
Islam is a heavenly call :aims to unite humanity by love of their creator and to unite people by good relations that is based on piety, modesty, politeness, goodwill.... Islam starts with mending human heart by binding hearts with their one and only creator by love and humility (love of Allah can wash hearts from all kind of illness )......then it continue to rebuild human societies in a Godly pure manner........Islam cares much about sincerity within hearts and pure intentions .........May Allah full your life with all that is pure and good.

hassan usmani

:salam2:
iam hassan usmani.i am very happy to know about you.rember there is no age for islam and you r a teen now.there are many things for you.do not worry about your spelling but for you information it is ''quran''.i am a student of anislamic school.i can help you if you need help any time.i am very hopefull that you will grt the true sole of islam.:salam2:

Hi C-Sharpe

Welcome to the forum and i Hope you enjoy your stay and find all the answers you are looking for:)

Stick around :D

~Peace~