Hello

mrs-tariq

Greetings and hello.

I am effectively a Non-theist.

I joined the forums to learn more about other people's ideas/beliefs so as to be knowledgeable and respectful to those whom I may meet.

Much cheers to all.
Greetings to u .. what is ur perspective about life and humanity

P-Thulhu

Hello. :)

One lives life. There are many extra comments that can follow on and expand upon such.

On a jovial note, 'Humans are people too' :p

My perspective of me? I live my life as well as I am able. Am kind, polite and caring to those around me.

In a way "We are all universes, complete unto ourselves. Which encompass everything we are... up untill the surface of our skin."

:)

Much cheers to all.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hi and welcome Darin. Well most of us here are Muslims, we believe in and worship One God who created all that exists.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Hello

Welcome to TTI forum. Hopely you will find this place informative and enjoy about good discussions.

P-Thulhu

Hi and welcome Darin. Well most of us here are Muslims, we believe in and worship One God who created all that exists.

*Nods*

I am understanding and completely understand such/this.

I am simply seeking to broaden my experience with different people of different ideas.

The internet is a wonderful way/place to do so.

much cheers to all.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Salaam to you. I am a Muslim and Nurse. This site is very informative and friendly. Always remember Islam is perfect however, Muslims are not - we are people and thusly infallible. :)