Help dear respected brothers and sisters!

mhamzah

MashaAllah may Allah rewaed you and increase your knowledge even more, ameen. I agree with you but I like to add something. The so called sayings of Jesus(as) in the New Testament can not be trusted either because the 4 Gospels were written by followers of Pauline theology. If we were to apply the sciences of hadiths to verify the Bible, it would be disqualifies in 5 minutes at most.

Thank you, Agreed, but do we have a choice. To convience them we have to use their book.

Jazakallah Kahir

Salam Alakum

Rashadi

Assalamualakum my dear brothers and sisters

I need help because my friends friend has been try to tell me that Islam is a false religion(may allah forgive him) and i never know what to say back to him to defend Islam. Here is the Email he had sent me all though i really do disagree with every thing he is saying and i hope that allah(swt) guides him.

Please brothers, i dont know what to say back to him and havent responded to any of his emails.May allah(swt) guide all of you on the straight path.

Allahafiz

First of all this guy is so brainwashed and looking at his long silly message, he has a lot of time on his hand. The other brothers/sisters have done a great job refuting him but I like to add, if we go by his method, we can simply dismiss his book as false since we don't believe in it to begin with and he wont get anywhere. We can use our book to reject his beliefs and he can use his to say that we are wrong, However, if he looks into his own scripture, which I know he doesn't, he will realize that his religion is big contradiction to begin with. There is no doubt that the Christian god is different from the Old Testament one and Christians claim them to be the same one God but there is a problem. There is a whole different personality and character and Christianity is built around unclear Old Testament verses. Ask that poor fella if he has ever read the books written by Jewish Rabbis/scholars about the verses of the Old Testament which Christians love to misquote for their Jesus.

There is not a single verse in the Old Testament about Jesus being crucified, being the lamb of God nor any of the other silly things Christians claim. Christianity is not from Jesus but rather a slander built about him. The New Testament authors looked into the Old Testament and built a fairytale about Isa(as) and use the certain verses for him. That is called prophecy historicised what the Christians have done. Christians have also been systematically covering up their history and the truth about Jesus.

The entire thing is made up and has nothing to do with Jesus and his name was not even such. The Jews do not believe in a blood atonement and that is not what a Messiah is. When Christians use the term Messiah, they mean something totally different from what it means for Jews and in Hebrew tradition. It is a fact that Paul hated the Torah and the Jews who lived by it. He was in opposition to the real followers of Isa. There is a book written by a Christian scholar by the name of J.M.D Kelly and the book is titled "early Christian doctrines". In his book he states "it was a common heresy in the first century AD that Jesus was not crucified". Note, the author is a trinitarian Christian and the word "heresy" is his opinion only or his words, but he can't deny the fact that it was "common".

In the Nag Hamadi scrolls which were discovered in 1947, there are two separate documents who are older than the New testament manuscripts yet they both deny the crucifixion. These books were hidden and lost for almost 2,000 years. They are old and they tell us of different ideas and it is a fact that there were different ideas and beliefs. It was those who became known as "Christians" who declared the rest as "heretics" and killed them.

Ibn Abbas told us that there were three groups in the time of Isa(as). One was a pious group of followers of Isa. There was a group which rejected him all together(those who are now known as Jews), yet there was another group which lied, and exaggerated about Isa(as) and this group went on to kill and persecute the followers of Isa. This was almost unknown at the time of Rasulullah(saaws) yet we have many historians who tell us that there was much persecution and different ideas/beliefs. It just happened that Contantine embraced Christianity and adopted the Pauline view and it became predominant due to persecution, murder and intolerance of others.

I can guarantee you that had another of the many different sects became dominant there would be a totally different "Christianity" today. They say the "winners write history" and in this case it was Pauline theology which became the winner thanks to a Pagan emperor who only cared about unity in his empire and never actually believed nor cared for the religion he made dominant by force. There is also a book called "lost Christianities" by Bart Ehrman and he tells us a little about the different sects. Until the 4th century CE, Christianity was only a small minority within the Roman empire and it was split into many different hostile sects. Each claimed to be the "true Christians" while rejecting the rest. Those who were later declared "heretics" by the winners were also calling them "heretics" but they just happened to be murdered, persecuted, pushed away and forced to convert to the Roman religion.

All of today's Christian sects, cults, and denominations are based on what was passed down by the Romans. Even the Protestants and others who split from the Catholic church, still have the many Roman doctrines and still commit shirk. They differ little but they are still spin offs from the Roman church. You can tell that person that he is deluded,brainwashed and his religion is false and contradicts with his own "scripture".

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

This man is talking out of ignorance..

In Quran (Surat Al-Haaqqa 69) Allah SWT says: That this is verily the word of an honoured Messenger [i.e. Jibril (Gabriel) or Muhammad SAW which he has brought from Allâh]. (40) It is not the word of a poet, little is that you believe! (41) Nor is it the word of a soothsayer (or a foreteller), little is that you remember! (42) This is the Revelation sent down from the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinn and all that exists). (43) And if he (Muhammad SAW) had forged a false saying concerning Us (Allâh swt), (44) We surely would have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), (45) And then we certainly would have cut off his life artery (Aorta), (46) And none of you could witheld Us from (punishing) him. (47) And verily, this (Qur'ân) is a Reminder for the Muttaqûn (pious - see V.2:2) (48) And verily, We know that there are some among you that belie (this Qur'ân). (Tafsir At-Tabarî) (49) And indeed it (this Qur'ân) will be an anguish for the disbelievers (on the Day of Resurrection).[] (50) And Verily, it (this Qur'ân) is an absolute truth with certainty[] (51) So glorify the Name of your Lord, the Most Great.[] (52)

Shishani

Staff member
Introduction to Islaam

http://islamqa.com/en/cat/12

Belief in Allaah

• The reason why mankind was created.
• The Oneness of Allaah .
• The meaning of belief in Allaah .
• The mercy of Allaah towards His slaves .

Woman in Islam

• Islamic holy days and special occasions.
• Relations with women according to Islam.
• She is confused about women’s rights in Islam .
• Stories of women who became Muslim and left their kaafir husbands .

Belief in the Messengers

• The life of the Prophets .
• Did Jesus come back down to earth after he was taken up, or not?.
• Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) .
• The reality of belief in the Messengers .

Know Islaam

• It is easy to enter Islam.
• The merits of Islam.
• When did Islam begin and who started the Muslim tradition? .
• A Christian wants to become Muslim and is asking about the prayer.

SonOfAdam

Staff member
Selam Aleykum Brother Shamim56.

This guys truly has no knowledge of Islam but is copying and pasting stuff or blindly reading Christian sources- these are blatant lies about Islam and he does not even have logic or the ability to put himself in our shoes to see how silly his points are to us. You should try to just take a step back and explain the way Muslims view God, the Bible, Prophets, etc. and our basic beliefs.

Educate yourself in the Din and don't focus so much on arguing with this guy until you have built up your own foundation- you will not be able to help him much until then anyway- Guidance is from Allah, only he can change the hearts. If he continues to pester you, take him to go to a local Mosque and talk with an imam to see what the Imam says. He clearly does not know a thing about Islam and Muslims- like most non-Muslims. He is following a lot of Christian hearsay about Muslims- I have heard all these arguments before, he does not have a leg to stand on.

Quran 2:139
Say (to the Jews and Christians), "Dispute you with us about Allah while He is our Lord and your Lord? And we are to be rewarded for our deeds and you for your deeds. And we are sincere to Him (in worship and obedience).

Ask him who wrote the Bible and how it came into its current form? Truly, they don't know and Christian scholars all admit to many of the books Authors being completely unknown. And until you know who wrote it, why should you believe it or in its authenticity. Which language was it in, and where is that copy today? Why don't they make it public....