Help I need to multi-quote

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Inshallah one of my brother/sisters can tell me how to do a multi-quote. I hit the bottom but I do not get it:shymuslima1:please explain

amirah80
:hearts:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Do you mean a nested quote or a line by line quote or something other than these two? I'm not sure what you're asking about.

Was-salaam

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Salam Brother

I meant multi quote the little button on the right. I figured it out. thank you for trying. I apologize for not being clear maybe that why it took so long for someone to respond. LOL

Salam Amirah80

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Alhamdulillah that you have figured it out, its a new feature we have had since a few months ago.

For those who dont understand it:

bascally you click the MQ button on all the posts that you wish to quote. Then click Post Reply button, all the posts that you had selected for multiquote are Mutli Quoted !

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Asalamo Alaikom :)

just trying [ QR ] button :p

you can press [ MQ ] from every post above... when you click on it, it becomes green... if you click on it again, you cancel the quotation...

wasalam :)

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2: sister :)

with the [ MQ ], press only one time, then press on [ post reply ] (not [ QUOTE ] )... try to practice with in this thread!!!

with [ QR ], press it one time and you should be able to reply at the bottom of the page... again, try it to feel comfortable with it

hope the above help...

if still doesn't work, let us know what you click on first and what's next... step-by-step

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

with the [ MQ ], press only one time, then press on [ post reply ] (not [ QUOTE ] )... try to practice with in this thread!!!

with [ QR ], press it one time and you should be able to reply at the bottom of the page... again, try it to feel comfortable with it

hope the above help...

if still doesn't work, let us know what you click on first and what's next... step-by-step

Easy Peasy...

Maybe some people can't tell that the shade of green changes upon clicking MQ (to indicate it being selected). After all, the change is minute!

Was-salaam
also i tried again
just one quate comes with me

jazak allah khayran brother for ur help but i tried what u said

islamservant

Egyptian sister

hope the above help...

agaaaaaaaaaaaaain