help im confused

how old ru?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

islamic_girl

:salam2: i want 2 know somthing coz im confused y did some people in kwait changed the holy book (Quran) and even the name from Quran to Furkan.
nothing is hard in d Quran (pry just 5 times a day,fast,read d Quran and thanks allah 4 his mercy )thats well not hard for me a 12 years old girl how could it be r adults :astag:
w/salam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
Please refer here

Dont buy or read this TRUE FURQAN. Its actually not the holy Quran. The kuffars are hatching this devilish plot to harm Islam and Muslims, but they cannot do such.

You can’t ignore this, send it to as many Muslims as u can.

The new AMERICAN Quran: a dangerous trick A new Quran is being distributed in Kuwait titled "The True Furqan". It is being described as the ayats of the
Shaytan and Al-Furqan weekly magazine has found out that the two American printing companies;'Omega 2001' and 'Wine Press' are involved in the publishing of 'The True Furqan', a book which has also been titled
'The 21st Century Quran'! It is over 366 pages and is in both the Arabic and English languages...it is being distributed to our children in Kuwait in the private

English schools! The book contains 77 Surats, which include Al-Fatiha, Al-Jana and Al-Injil. Instead of Bismillah, each Surat begins with a longer vesion of this incorporating the Christian belief of the three spirits.

And this so! Called

Quran opposes many Islamic beliefs. in one of its ayats it describes having more than one wife as fornication, divorce being non-permissible and it uses a new system for the sharing out of the will, opposing the current one. It states that Jihad is HARAAM.

This book even goes as far as attacking Allah, Subhanahu wa Tahala!

All this is poisoning our children at approx. $3.

Brothers and Sisters please make sure you forward this email to as many people as possible so that we can stop this dangerous trick.

Please tell everyone you know and may Allah reward you.

talkadams

:salam2:
am glad to know this treat agaist our religion,i will insha Allah pass this crucial massege to my local mosques here in Africa and the region at large,becourse Africa has been a major fertile ground for such evil ever.

thanks one more
:wasalam:

Jihan

jazakAllah muhamad hussein for that information i had not thought they(the kuffar) had gone as far as to print something called true furqan. i know in muslim countries (especially saudia arabia) there are these origanizations that trick ppl to getting the bible or something that speaks against islam when someone orders something from another country.

sugarbb

Assalammualaikum brother,

thank you for this information. i actually didn't know about the true furqan. Masya'Allah ! i shall inform the people i know to beware of this 'furqan'. :mashallah: :tti_sister:

NaXuS

The Kuffar will try their best n thats why have to be at our best .Allah is enough for his slaves aka the Ummah.

well i'm sure if we all work as one big muslim family kufar wont harm us atol

Mashallah sister,always keep Allah in ur though n action so u should be protected ,he is enough for all of us.

NaXuS

bro! u shoudnt say that cos ure not deciding in the end are u?
:confused:

wasalam

:astag: isra how can i be the judge .lol but Quran whther read or not should be respected n adored by a Muslim.Quran r words from Allah its for our guidence how can we be guided if we didnt read it.

002.002 : This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah;

002.003 : Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;

002.004 : And who believe in the Revelation sent to thee, and sent before thy time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter.

002.005 : They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who will prosper.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
salam,

yes ure right brother.

maybe he didnt understand in the way uve expressed^?

and now uve explained it in a proper way without making the bro feel bad :)

wasalam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
This is terrible ,what they did.Its so crazy.Why they want make everybody Cristians.
I live in US and work in a public place .One day a man came to me and said.
Jesus is Lord and son and Holly spirit.Do u believe?I told him,that I don't .Then he started pushing on me,why I don't believe.So I explained in what I believe,and he still was repeating the same phrase over and over ,to make me to believe in that.Its rediculous.
U cannot make somebody to believe in what u believe ,espessialy in such way..
Its just so rediculous...
salam to all

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
salam.

yeah but some of them dont actually have the guts to do that.....like that pathetic 'former muslim' guy....got all tongue tied.

Christian Union at my college are pretty dumb like that ^ aswell and they always try thier propaganda on the lil ones (give them sweets and stuff)

i wouldnt worry sis cos like u said its just ridiculous there are more converts to islam than to christianity anyway.

wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
This is terrible ,what they did.Its so crazy.Why they want make everybody Cristians.
I live in US and work in a public place .One day a man came to me and said.
Jesus is Lord and son and Holly spirit.Do u believe?I told him,that I don't .Then he started pushing on me,why I don't believe.So I explained in what I believe,and he still was repeating the same phrase over and over ,to make me to believe in that.Its rediculous.
U cannot make somebody to believe in what u believe ,espessialy in such way..
Its just so rediculous...
salam to all

:SMILY286:
Very ridiculous indeed....

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
I know that many missioneries go to a muslim countries ,and they use the teaching of English for free AND all other staff to attract people ,then they start preaching about Christianity and telling bad things about Islam.
I just don't understand why they have to do that?

salam

Sorry for my english...

NaXuS

salam,

yes ure right brother.

maybe he didnt understand in the way uve expressed^?

and now uve explained it in a proper way without making the bro feel bad :)

wasalam

sister i just want him n other to prosper n thats it :cool:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

I remember back in school, they used aim for the Year 7's, like giving them sweets and stuff and something to do at lunch. But at the same time they were adding a christian message in there somewhere. Baiscally just butter them up and go in for the kill. I seem to recall a my old teacher saying her child went to this event/activity and when coming home she was praying. She was not very happy and i dont think let her go anymore.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam