help me with alleged contradiction

B.H.

In Quran 41 v10-15 it is alleged the heavens and earth were made in 8 days whereas in other parts of the Quran it is said the heavens and earth were made in six days.

Can someone help me here?

Abu-Talha

Brother in Deen
it dosnt say 8, but nonmuslims who hate islam try to make it is 8-by calculating in decive way, they calculate the days wich are mention by 2, but two days wich are mention in verse down again are in same two days wich are mention in verse above, so there are 6 days

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
minded

In Quran 41 v10-15 it is alleged the heavens and earth were made in 8 days whereas in other parts of the Quran it is said the heavens and earth were made in six days.

Can someone help me here?

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful

وَجَعَلَ فِيهَا رَوَاسِيَ مِنْ فَوْقِهَا وَبَارَكَ فِيهَا وَقَدَّرَ فِيهَا أَقْوَاتَهَا فِي أَرْبَعَةِ أَيَّامٍ سَوَاءً لِلسَّائِلِينَ ﴿41:10

wa aleykum salaam

as per yr "Can someone help me here?"...{i say YES we could help each other}
i would prefer as Let us help each other so that might come at least to the near understanding of the verse(s)..

let us take references from arabic kuran.....أَيَّامٍ )Ayaam.....what do kuran teaches us A Day for Allah?

[if we will all members of the forum(who are interested) Pour our knowledge gained-through our studies wlll surely yield a great 'group' of people of understanding] Bi Idn Lllah.