Help please!

twas19

:salam2:

Brothers and sisters this is the story of my neighbour who needs help from me here it goes.About two years ago he use to go to his cousines home not always you can say for once a month, his cousine was not actually a nice guy he use to call him over and tell him to stay a night over so we together can watch X- rated movies (Oh my GOD !!) this happened for couple of times but few months later his cousine was suppose to go abroad for his studies.so than there never came a situation for him to watch such bad movies.
Two months before when he became well aware that how serious this sin is and he decided to repent but he does not get satisfied whenever he repents he does not say that Allah(swt) will not forgive him but he says that there is something wrong when he repents here what he does.

1.Feeling bad for the sin:He really really feels bad every day for what he did and regrets .

2.Turning away from the sin:He says that he doesnot have any such evil desire for what he has allready felt bad and regret for.But he is confuse on this point that his cousine has allready left for studying abroad so he cant prove Allah (swt) that is it because of this that he doesnot watches such bad movies or is it that he has no such evil temptation.I tell him that if you are remorsefull for what you did and one who feels remorsefull doesnot repeat that evil deed ,so there is no point for proving it to Allah(swt) because he doesnot need any proofs because he is all knowing and wise.But he doesnot stop dwelling in the past.

3.Praying for forgiveness: He cries for forgiveness and really much contious about his hereafter.

I request my brothers and sisters that tell me something that i should tell him of which make him feel relax.

Regards,
twas19.

faiz_fauzi

Assalamualaikum!

Tell him not to stop believing in ALLAH forgiveness!
Keep praying and praying and the most important is to perform his solah better.Because solah can prevent us from doing bad things.

Allah said in the Glorious Quran:

Recite what is sent of the Book by inspiration to thee, and establish regular Prayer: for Prayer restrains from shameful and unjust deeds; and remembrance of Allah is the greatest (thing in life) without doubt. And Allah knows the (deeds) that ye do. Al-Ankaboot 45

So keep on praying and perform it better.Try to perform it on time and go to the masjid.Pray hard and make dua more!

Unless he repents, believes, and works righteous deeds, for Allah will change the evil of such persons into good, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful,

And whoever repents and does good has truly turned to Allah with an (acceptable) conversion;-
Al-Furqan 70-71.

Tell him that past is past.U can never turn back time.Live for TODAY.Today is ur day.Dont waste it.Read the Glorious Quran every single day because reciting it can give peace to ur heart.I oso dealing with the same situation.It is hard but when u r patience and always seek for forgiveness from ALLAH.He will reward u.InsyaALLAH.I will pray for him.In fact all of us will pray for him.No worries!

Razmi

Forgiveness is only incumbent on Allah toward those who do evil in ignorance (and ) then turn quickly (in repentance) to Allah . These are they toward whom Allah relenteth . Allah is ever Knower , Wise . (Annisa – 17)

O ye who believe! Turn unto Allah in sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will remit from you your evil deeds and bring you into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, on the day when Allah will not abase the Prophet and those who believe with him . Their light will run before them and on their right hands : they will say : Our Lord! Perfect our light for us , and forgive us! Lo! Thou art Able to do all things . (At-Tahrim 08)[/B][/B]

Dear brother, Assalamu alaikum WRWB
Pls. find two 'ayath's above. I hope these are more than enough to console your friend. Allah Almithty is most forgiving and most merciful. I also pray for him.