Help Save Suffering People in DARFUR, SUDAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

Salaam,

Sister, sister, sister...I do not wish to be called a liar...why in Heavens name are you posting a video that celebrates zionism on an Islamic website? Do you not know? Have you not read??? Do you not question?? Sadly enough you posted that you respect a wicca witch to Muslims and now this???
As the expression goes: I'm through!!!

Where does that video celebrate Zionism?

dianek

Just a little more information LESS any political affiliations of the ICC....

To learn more about the Darfur conflict: REMOVED

Here's a very brief history of Darfur.
The Darfur province of Sudan is mainly comprised of Arab Muslims and African Muslims. The Sudanese government is primarily made up of Arab Muslims, and therefore they favor the Arabs in Darfur. For years the ethnic Africans had been given significantly less rights and resources, and finally in July 2003, a group of rebel Africans formed the Sudanese Liberation Movement (SLM) and attacked key governmental locations in Darfur. An Arab militia called the Janjaweed militia then emerged to counter the SLM, and began persecuting all ethnic Africans in Darfur. The Janjaweed is known for its notorious methods of suppression which include, but are not limited to, rape, torture, and murder. And it is evident that the Sudanese government is assisting the Janjaweed militia despite their continuous claims of innocence.
So basically the African Muslims are being killed or Driven out of Darfur at the hands of the Janjaweed (and the Sudanese government). UN military support to the region is minimal. Displaced Africans usually end up in refugee camps, many of which are located in the neighboring country of Chad. However, disease is rife in these camps and attacks by the Janjaweed are always possible, as the Chad/Darfur border is largely unguarded. Our donations will greatly help to improve the harsh conditions for the 2.5 million people in these refugee camps, providing vital resources such as medication, basic clothing, and food.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dear Onlyone...please read history that is not written by the so called intellectual left. Please tell me who supplied the weapons to Hilter...hint; his grandson holds office right now...tell me the connection between the Vatican and City of London ....that should keep you busy for about a week..once you connect the dots please PM me.

Dianek...the history is a little bit longer than that...please never cite wikipedia it is not a credible source. There is more to the conflict. If you are going to use a source make it worthy to the readers please. As for youtube videos...who made the video...think and slow down please.

I promised myself to stop and I am going to stop...for the individual readers you have made up your minds..the truth lies with seeking knowledge in the name of Allah subhana talla.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
This discussion is not bringing us anywhere .
Sister Dianek Youtube is not the source of information we should trust .As sister Mirajmom said we can't know who making those videos .
Wikipedia has also a lot of unislamic staff and its also not the right source for learning ..
I think it will be much better to spend our precious time on learning Tawheed ,worshiping Allah alone ,on studying Sunnah ,the way of our Beloved Prophet ,sallalahu aleihi wassalam ,instead of making useless debates on who is right and who is wrong .Allah will take care of everyone ,He is the perfect Judge ...Let's keep in mind the Day when we all return to Him and let's prepare for it ...

waaleikum salam

Status
Not open for further replies.