Help! Sisters' accomodation required

Saima

Asalaamu alaikum all,

I know this may sound random as it's kind of irrelevent to the content of this website, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any accomodation for sisters available in london, preferably around london Bridge? Im transferring to another university so dont know many sisters and I am in desperate need of accomodation as I only have 2 weeks to go before uni starts. I thought I'd ask on here as mashAllah this site is quite popular (hope the admins dont mind) so if anyone is able to help inshAllah, I would reallyyyy appreciate that. JazakAllah Khair

W'salaam
Saima x

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

I wish i could help sister but im afraid i dont no london that well. :frown:
I hope someone who lives or knows that area quite well can help you insha-allah..

:salam2:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

I am not in UK but in case you couldnt find help here.. you can try contacting the
Islamic Organizations in united kingdom in london

here is the site which give you the address and phone and emails for Organizations in united kingdom
http://www.islamicfinder.com/cityPrayer.php?country=united_kingdom

you can select London from the list of Main Cities: @ the top, you know better which area to look and Inshallah you find some help there if not here

wa salaam

Saima

Thanx!

Salaam all,

Just want to say thank you for your help. I will have a look around, inshAllah something will work out. JazakAllah khair.

w'salaam
Saima x

Saima said:
Asalaamu alaikum all,

I know this may sound random as it's kind of irrelevent to the content of this website, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any accomodation for sisters available in london, preferably around london Bridge? Im transferring to another university so dont know many sisters and I am in desperate need of accomodation as I only have 2 weeks to go before uni starts. I thought I'd ask on here as mashAllah this site is quite popular (hope the admins dont mind) so if anyone is able to help inshAllah, I would reallyyyy appreciate that. JazakAllah Khair

W'salaam
Saima x

You could try the Residence office at your Uni or other Uni's nr by. Also in the prayer rooms at my uni, sister's post adverts for sharing place you could try the one at your new Uni. inshAllah you will find somewhere :)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

yes, as CuriousAboutIslam points out, you should find out from your university Islamic Society. They normally have lists and information about this.