Serious Help Wanted Please!Rohingya/Bangladeshis Muslims Plead.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.Assalamu'alaikum!Grreeeting.
Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand have been turning away migrant boats.

Thousands of migrants from Bangladesh and Myanmar are feared stranded in boats in the Andaman Sea after their crews deserted them.
Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand have been turning away migrant boats.
Survivors have described desperate conditions on the boats, with people thrown overboard amid fights for food.
Rohingya Muslims have been leaving Buddhist-majority Myanmar, also known as Burma, because they are not recognised as citizens and face persecution.
Many of the Bangladeshis at sea are thought to be economic migrants.
The BBC's Jonah Fisher in Bangkok says there are at least five people-smuggling boats, carrying up to 1,000 migrants, moored just off the northern coast of Myanmar near the maritime border with Bangladesh.
The crackdown on boat people landing in Thailand and Malaysia means the smugglers are reluctant to make the journey but our correspondent says they are refusing to release those on board unless ransoms are paid.
Thailand is hosting a meeting on 29 May for 15 countries to discuss ways to address the crisis.
However, Zaw Htay, director of Myanmar's presidential office, said his leaders would not attend if the word "Rohingya" was used in the invitation, as they did not recognise the term.
"We are not ignoring the migrant problem, but... we will not accept the allegations by some that Myanmar is the source of the problem," he told the Associated Press news agency.
"The problem of the migrant graves is not a Myanmar problem, it's because of the weakness of human trafficking prevention and the rule of law in Thailand," he said in a separate interview with AFP.
At the scene: Jonathan Head, BBC News, southern Thailand
It is being called human ping-pong - the refusal of south-east Asian countries to accept mainly Rohingya migrants from Myanmar, and their navies' policy of pushing boats back into each other's territory.
So the boat we found on Thursday, which had already been pushed back once from Malaysia, into Thailand, was then pushed back again by the Thai navy. At the time of writing it lies just inside Malaysian waters. They tell us it will now be towed to a fourth country, perhaps Indonesia.
On board, more or less running the boat, are Rohingya brokers, who have good reason not to want to land in Thailand, where an anti-trafficking operation is underway.
Thai officers are negotiating with these men, who claim to speak for all 350 on board. So the Thais say they were merely helping by repairing the engine and sending the boat on its way.
But what about the women and children on board - more than half the passengers? What about all the visibly ill people, or those who look half-starved? How can an endless sea voyage in an appallingly cramped and unsanitary boat help them? Thai and Malaysian officials are not saying.
Why are so many stranded at sea?
Myanmar's unwanted people
Close to 800 migrants were rescued after their boat sank on Friday near Langsa in Indonesia's Aceh province, after being pushed back from both Indonesia and Malaysia's coasts.
The boat had reportedly been at sea for two months and was recently deserted by its crew.
The Rohingya and Bangladeshi migrants on board began fighting over dwindling food supplies, survivors said.
"They were killing each other, throwing people overboard," Langsa police chief Sunarya told AFP.
Rohingya Muslims attempt to flee Myanmar every year during the non-monsoon season, but the smugglers who take them to Thailand have been scared by a recent Thai crackdown.
Instead they are reported to have been abandoned at sea. The numbers involved are unclear but rights group say thousands are thought to be stranded.
Who are the Rohingyas?
Rohingyas are a distinct, Muslim ethnic group mainly living in Myanmar, which is also known as Burma
Thought to be descended from Muslim traders who settled there more than 1,000 years ago
Also live in Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan
In Myanmar, they are regularly persecuted - subjected to forced labour, have no land rights, and are heavily restricted
In Bangladesh many are also desperately poor, with no documents or job prospects.
BBjPbXc.img

© BBC migration route of rohingya and Bangladeshis.

~May Allah swt help and protect those Rohingya and the Bangladeshis Muslims ~Amin!
Thank you for adding,
~Wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Myanmar said; Migrant boats 'not a Myanmar problem'~ seen Myanmar killed so many of them already it really not a good idea if they be sending back to Myanmar only to get themselves burned alive ! Astaghfirullahalazim.

~May Allah swt help all muslims to help solve this matter~Amin!

Abu Juwairiya

I would agree with Myanmar on one issue; it is not a Myanmar problem. I would say it is a universal Muslim problem and one we are still not effectively dealing with.

If nothing else, we can use whatever means is at our disposal from Dua, circulating the gravity of the issue to whom ever we can that can help to performing useful actions ourselves.

'Passive assistance' can be as we are doing now, to speak of the situation in print, to speak in the open among social circles or to address the problem within our own community with whatever powers and abilities we can employ. Those more willing (and able) can become involved in 'active assistance' where Muslims can raise funds, give in charity, offer to become aid workers and volunteers and travel there.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
True its not Myanmar problem but I did not agree to Myanmar killing all those muslims!They are human!!!Why kill ?Monk are Buddhist that teaches not to shed blood that even killing animals is a sin to Buddhism practice and why this?Does this mean that theres sect in Buddhism too ?

Last edited:

Abu Juwairiya

True its not Myanmar problem but I did not agree to Myanmar killing all those muslims!They are still human!!!

If Myanmar does not have to redress, backtrack, compensate, apologise or redact for the policies, belief systems and actions either it takes itself as an executive state or even attempt to exert pressure or force on its own population, the slaughter will continue for years to come.

As long as Muslims worldwide continue to believe in the UN, the US, the International Community, International Conventions and variety of definitions concerning war, genocide, human rights and basic social norms, the situation in Myanmar will not only get worse, but expand to other Muslim minorities worldwide (as it already has in Central African Republic for example).

Older more well known tragedies; namely Palestine, Occupied Kashmir, The Moro Muslims in the Philippines, Chechnya and even Muslim majority nations serve as reminders the current systems of reliance and faith in western global governance does not and cannot ever work, nor will it ever be in the best interests or even fairness to Muslims anywhere in the world.

Abu Juwairiya

What makes you disagree. What points do you believe in. What are your solutions and what do you think Muslims worldwide should do? Do you believe in western systems, international legal forms of redress and that they serve the best interests of Muslims? Do you think Myanmar will change, there will be differences in years to come and Muslims will receive better treatment.

Under the present world system, the situation in Palestine has become ten times worse than it ever was, life in some of the other places has also not become any better. I can provide proof and documentation if you do not believe me. Under the current international system legal agreements between Muslim countries and western nations has resulted in more powers of arrest, legal sanction against innocent Muslims without the use of and necessity of proof of guilt for imprisonment and extradition to the US where called for.

Under the new 'Terror Laws' the world is fast becoming a more dangerous place and especially for Muslims. In the UK where I live, new terror laws just enacted means Muslims [as citizens] can be arrested and imprisoned without committing a crime. Is this the system you believe in. Since early this year Pakistan made an announcement to its people that they will listen to anything the US asks of it over 'terror'. What do you think that means for the population in general and their civil rights or even as people.

Do you even know how some Muslims have to live as minorities or in some Muslim majority nations, especially if you are practicing. Tell me which Non Muslim country that has a large or significant Muslim minority where life is idyllic in your eyes and I will send you material to show you it isn't as much or unlikely to be.

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
What makes you disagree. What points do you believe in. What are your solutions and what do you think Muslims worldwide should do?
Must I tell you what muslims suppose to do? If Islam teaches to be kind even to animals why must we look at another human to what their religion are, before we show kindness especially those Rohingya/Bangladeshis Muslims are stranded in muslim's sea/territory and still are in the boat in the sea right now I speaking to you brother.

Abu Juwairiya

Must I tell you what muslims suppose to do? If Islam teaches to be kind even to animals why must we look at another human to what their religion are, before we show kindness especially those Rohingya/Bangladeshis Muslims are stranded in muslim's sea/territory and still are in the boat in the sea right now I speaking to you brother.

You disagreed with what I said, I merely wanted to know where the difference of opinion was since you feel so strongly about it.

Abu Juwairiya

My point is we cannot look for Non Muslims to help us the way we are right now. Therefore if your difference of opinion is on this point, then in the absence of any message from you I asked what your solutions are if you think we should believe in them; which was the bulk of my post. I still don't know what is it you disagreed with exactly.

Abu Juwairiya

If you read the works of slain Russian journalist, Anna Politskovya, you will have some idea about how conditions and how terrible life is for Chechens in Chechnya and it is getting worse and worse year by year. The Russian constitution is slowly stripping Muslims of the same rights ordinary Russians enjoy. There are enormous double standards in the Russian legal system, the courts, prison, the right to appeal, to legal representation and even on whether you are a human being if you happen to be Muslim.

In both Uzbekistan and Tajikistan Muslim majority nations, the numbers of ordinary Muslims arrested on 'suspicion' alone and being interred without trial has increased five to twenty times with the blessing of the US. The vast majority are practicing Muslims and their families.

Before the CAR, examples of mass atrocities against Muslim minorities erupted in Sri Lanka and while the media no longer reports it, the difficulties have not died down, the huge public slaughter has stopped but not the persecution and resulting laws and discrimination against Muslims there. Similar conditions have since emerged in Kenya ['small' massacres followed by on going new discrimination]. Do you want me to go on.