Help with salat issues

darequam

Salam Aleykun my muslim brothers and sisters,
I am a muslim from down here in africa, in fact to be precise I reside in nigeria. Even though av practiced the religion for most years of my life, I still av it in mind dat am lacking some knowledge about the Religion, which is why I most times goto google to find answers to some of my questions.
I was doing this weeks ago when I stumbled upon this site, on seeing the site, I was glad bcus I knew I will get genuine and straight answers for my questions. My question goes as follows.

Is there any special prayer,(maybe involving nafila) that can be made to request for a particular favour from Allah. As I really need him to help me turn things around now.

The morning prayer, "salat subhi" when and when not can it b observed? I am asking this bcus sometimes I over sleep in d morning and av to wait till its salat "zurri" time before taken em botht, since, it is said not to be observed when the sun is rissing.

The asri and zuuri prayers, why is d ayah recited there recited silently?

On a 4raqat salat, e.g Asri!, what do I say after observing the 2nd raqat and doin Atayeat!!, before sayn Allah o Akbar and standing

Is a salat valid reciting no ayah apart from "Fatiah" plus what are the benefit of reciting much ayah on a Salat

I would like to kno d naffillah in btwn the necessary sallat and when to pray them.

Lastly, if I was going to be taken two salat, like mogrib and ishai @ ishai, do I need two iqamat to take both?

May allah bless u all as u share ur knowledge with me.

darequam

Thank u so much brother, for enlightening me more on this issues..
May Allah reward you bountifully........Amen!