help with study??

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
asalamu alaikum brothers and sisters,
im pretty new to this site and hav made a few replys to some of the other threads and in this thread i was just going to ask if you have any good way of studying coz i have exams coming up and all and its been a while since i last hit the books (8mnths) and i just cant concentrate on studying and cant focus at all.
any ideas will be highly regarded thank you:confused:

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

to study i make a big cuppa tea, boil ur tea bag and add milk type tea. then i make sure i have some chocolate biscuits or hobnobs or crunch creams. I put quran on in the back ground and away i go.....
short bursts are the best, if ur at the books for hours it aint gonna sink in.

Speaking of study.........................i better do some!!!!

:wasalam:

A

Aloosh12

remember that even if your a guy who prays and never sin.. god will only help

you if you show him your effort (johd)... so start studying your butt of in a

quiet place..

sister nadia

salamun alayk

think the best way is always to put ur best effort and then tawakkal..ie leave it to Allah.and always pray to Him to ask for His guidance.Have faith in the Qadha and Qadar (predestination).

if this a last minute study,just analyse the past year papers and see the trends of the questions.don't totally rely on the spot question,make sure u have backups haha!!

if possible do the mind maps!!then u can see the relationship of what u have learned..

gudluck!!u have my prayer

Saadat14

Aslam o Alikum ....

divide the contents of your study material in different parts..
start studying your course contents part by part....
Give a time slot of 1/2 hour or 45 minutes to each divided part( i normally take break after every hour)
take 10 minutes break after every time slot ....
(i used to bug my brothers and sister in my 10 minute break)

Namaz helps alot increasing concentration and focus......

saba urooj

:salam2: well when my xams r round the corner i became more practisng muslim,:muslim_child: ,..........apart frm cuppa of tea.........when i felt iam losing my concentration,,,,,,,,,i recite astagwaar n ya -bari-u,,,, n perform some yogic brething xcercises, best of luck....may allah help u 2 crack down ur xam

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
Hey everyone thanks for your study advice
ill make sure i read the quraan and inshallah with allah guidance try my very best.

remember that even if your a guy who prays and never sin.. god will only help

you if you show him your effort (johd)... so start studying your butt of in a

quiet place..

p.s Aloosh12, im a girl, and thnx for ur tip:hijabi:

:tti_sister:

assalam alikum

first write down important notes on paper then record those all notes in your voice on tape recorder and listen to them again and again..hope this receipe will work..becasue once you hear somethiong you hardly forget than reading some thing....:SMILY346: