helpful diet tips

tulipflower777

:salam2:

here is some helpful tips:

helpful diet tips

1.Write your weight goal and post it where you'll see it everyday.

2.Remember that you alone are responsible for yourself.

3.Avoid greasy foods. Instead enjoy crisp vegetable salads.

4.U should eat to live, and not live to eat.

5.Get rid of high-calorie foods. Let others be the garbage pail.

6.Remember: You're learning a "way to live," not just a way to diet.

7.Don't gorge yourself; have small servings.

8.Drink eight 8-oz. glasses of water a day. Water is essential to all bodily functions and has no calories. It is the perfect drink for dieters.

9.Don't let anyone "love" you with food.

10.Be happy. Do not act as if resisting all those tempting food is killing you.

11.If you don't buy it or make it, you can't eat it.

12.Eating most of your calories in one big meal is the worst possible way to diet.

13.Limit your time in the store. The longer you stay, the more impulsive buying you will do.

14.Be aware that you can't enjoy life, family, or beauty without good health.

15.Steam, broil, bake. Cook without adding fats, sauces, flour, or salt. You'll be healthier!

16.It takes time to gain weight; it takes time to loose weight. Be patient.

17."Nibble" at your food and "linger" with your drink.

18.Carry a low-cal drink at a party and refuse food with a, "No thank you, I have something."

19.Concentrate on your goals, not your limitations.

20.Make charts or graphs of your weight loss and eating behavior.And don't forget to fill them in.

21.When traveling, don't make food your vacation.

22."A second on the lips, forever on the hips." Most foods are tasted for only three seconds, then are swallowed and are gone.

23.Keep in mind that the purpose of getting together with people is to enjoy their company. Eating does not have to be the main event.

24.Each day you stay on your diet brings you closer to your weight goal.

25.Remember this: Success is when you can look beyond food.

:wasalam::hijabi:

Sweet Insanity

90's Child

here is some helpful tips:

helpful diet tips

1.Write your weight goal and post it where you'll see it everyday.

2.Remember that you alone are responsible for yourself.

3.Avoid greasy foods. Instead enjoy crisp vegetable salads.

4.U should eat to live, and not live to eat.

5.Get rid of high-calorie foods. Let others be the garbage pail.

6.Remember: You're learning a "way to live," not just a way to diet.

7.Don't gorge yourself; have small servings.

8.Drink eight 8-oz. glasses of water a day. Water is essential to all bodily functions and has no calories. It is the perfect drink for dieters.

9.Don't let anyone "love" you with food.

10.Be happy. Do not act as if resisting all those tempting food is killing you.

11.If you don't buy it or make it, you can't eat it.

12.Eating most of your calories in one big meal is the worst possible way to diet.

13.Limit your time in the store. The longer you stay, the more impulsive buying you will do.

14.Be aware that you can't enjoy life, family, or beauty without good health.

15.Steam, broil, bake. Cook without adding fats, sauces, flour, or salt. You'll be healthier!

16.It takes time to gain weight; it takes time to loose weight. Be patient.

17."Nibble" at your food and "linger" with your drink.

18.Carry a low-cal drink at a party and refuse food with a, "No thank you, I have something."

19.Concentrate on your goals, not your limitations.

20.Make charts or graphs of your weight loss and eating behavior.And don't forget to fill them in.

21.When traveling, don't make food your vacation.

22."A second on the lips, forever on the hips." Most foods are tasted for only three seconds, then are swallowed and are gone.

23.Keep in mind that the purpose of getting together with people is to enjoy their company. Eating does not have to be the main event.

24.Each day you stay on your diet brings you closer to your weight goal.

25.Remember this: Success is when you can look beyond food.

:wasalam::hijabi:

Good advice!
but my philosophy is "if it looks good, eat it" lol
ive never actually been on a diet in my life and its actually really dangerous because i eat more then a grown male!
and my BMI is now 19.8 and you should be under 18. and 1/4 of my body mass is fat... yet im still a size 0 and under (i can fit size 12 children's which is -4 adults) for some reason!
im actually thinking of going on a diet.. but im a size zero and im scared of getting any skinnier but im going to stuff up my body if i dont!
im already having to take pills because im always tired and i cant get up without getting blurry vision and getting a head ache and getting dizzy.

so what do u think? do u think i should try and diet?

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:ma:good advice!! After having three kids, been hard to lose my "baby fat" or I stress eat, which is no good at all. Jazakallahu Khairan dear sister!!:hearts:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:ma: this is great advice for anyone looking to loose weight, inshAllah I'll be following this in about 7 months:wasalam: