Hey Salam !!! look for a contact in lincoln (uk)

style-fia

Salam aleikoum

I come from France and this year i study in the university of Lincoln
If there is someone here from Lincoln , let me know.
I am here since few days and i didn't many muslims here ,i know that it will not be like in Birmigham but...
but inshallah when i will start course i will see some muslims here , i wish.

So if someone is from lincoln or close to lincoln, i am surching for islamic cours and tajweed course too.

Barak Allah oufikoum

Salam aleikoum

moslima_assia_s

salaam alekoem, ...

salaam alekoem,

im not sure if your a brother of a sister, ... im hopinng a sister and if not im sorry to have disturbed you.
Im assia from Belgium and my grandparents live in Lincoln. Quite close by the university .
I know there are hardly any muslims here, I tried living here two years ago, because the freedom om practising Islam is a lot better here than in Belgium, but I couldnt get used to this town, as I felt so alone being nearly the only one walking around town in Islamic clothing.
Im here at the moment for two weeks insha allah, and was wondering if maybe you could help me. Have you got into contact with other muslims here in Lincoln yet? Because I really want to meet muslims living here, so maybe I can find a way moving back here insha allah.
Let me know, ...

ma asalamaa

Saidsaad

living in Lincoln

:salam2:selam , I have lived in Lincoln for around 8 years now. There are over 2000 muslims here and the surounding area. Most muslims here are very quite and more community bonding could be of benifit. At the time of ramadan there were a number of community gatherings and meals together, these were a great sucsess and the sisters worked hard bringing everything together :dishes: A big thank you to all of them. The Islamic asociation of Lincoln has been planing a project for a new mosque, in the mean time the small mosque on Orchard Street, Lincoln(01522 543103) is used daily. On friday the Community Grand Stand is used by about 200 muslims. :shake:

kadouj

:wasalam:

Je vais écrire en Français incha allah...Oukhty je t'ai envoyé un MP pour renseignement sur Lincoln​