hi every one

slient

السلام عليكم i want to say every one salam i'm not arabic but i get married with arabic manhe is more than nice person but my problem is language i want for my husband no problem but for his family they are dealing as out sider where i'm going i'm alone they taking joking to each other i'm feeling to much alone now its going to 5 years of my marriage i'm feeling alaways feeling alone i want to learnarabic

Joanna-Aisha

Wa alykoum el salam!Sister, don;t worry, you will learn Arabic inshaAllah!May Allah(swt) make it easy for you inshaAllah....I'll have the same problem....Don't worry...Salam alykoum!

hambaAllah

i will be honor to help

:bismillah:
:salam2:

my dear sister,, i am not arabic :( and i know how hard it is for me to learn arabic doing selfstudy...you need someone who could help by goading you to keep on trying and i hope i will be a good goader :) we could try to learn together using skype/yahoo/msn whichever is good for you...only problem we might encounter will be our time different....i am in singapore and am about 8 ahead of the gmt/utc....i will provide you the neccessary link if your keen but its hard to get real native females to give you a helping,,, most of those who are helping me are mostly young arab students who are more keen to learn english then teaches arabic... so i still end up doing selfstudy,, but :inshallah: :salah::tti_sister:Allah Subhanna wa ta'ala will make it easy for me. Do message me on skype and inshallah we try to get the ball rolling...

:wasalam::hijabi:

skywings90

I'm Arabian and know English as well, if you want help learning Arabic I'll help if you like..
The key to learn any language first listen and try to read and enlarge your vocabulary, at least that's a start^^.
anyways that's my yahoo e-mail if you like (skywings_90*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!).
:hijabi:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
asalamu alikum

assalaamu alaykum i can read Arabic i can also write i finished the Qu`ran i just want to learn speaking in Arabic

Bekor4i

Assalamu Alaikum sister and others presented here,
My advice for you would be, keep on learning, even if they make jokes of you. You have to take it as something guiding you through.
and as far as I remember, it's said in Qura'n, "We will not change you, untill you change yourself" (correct me if I'm wrong, sorry don't remember which ayat). And it's not enough to want smthng, you have to act towards it.

Wassalamu a'laikum