Hijama (cupping)

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Assalaamu`alaykum

Remedies from the authentic Sunnah of the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam).

What is cupping (hijama)?

Cupping (hijama) is the best remedy recommended and used by the Messenger (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam). The Messenger (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, "Indeed the best of remedies you have is cupping (hijama)…" [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree (5371)]. He (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) also said that on the night of Israa (his ascension to the heavens) he (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) did not pass by an angel except that it said to him, "Oh Muhammad, order your Ummah (nation) with cupping (hijama)." [Saheeh Sunan Tirmidhee (3479)]. This shows the importance and greatness of this Sunnah.

For more information and contacts please view below.
http://healthmeanswealth.co.uk/index.php?pr=Home_Page

Come on my brothers and sister lets revive the sunnah!

The Messenger (Sallallaahu ءlayhi Wasallam) said, "Whoever revives a Sunnah from my Sunnah and the people practise it, will have the same reward of those who practise it without their reward diminishing…"
[Sunan ibn Maajah (209)].

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
:wasalam:

Oh yeaahhh...! I know this...! I saw a demonstration on this on City Sisters on the Islam Channel buh had 2 change the channel when all the blood that was gathered in the jar started swirling around in it - My Mother gave me a right rollicking that lasted like 30mins after that! LoL :blackhijab:

:salam2:

:hijabi:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Assalaamu alaykum

Watching it is a bit gross, but getting it dun isnt so bad, it actually feels good.. like a good massage lol.

Lots of benefits from it too alhamdulillah. Insha allah can help heal alot of health problems.

pcozzy

I searched for this subject after I had my very first hijama the other day. Fortunately, I never read the hadith, but it happened to be on the 17 of Safar when I had it done.

All I can say is suhanAllah, subhanAllah, subhanAllah.

My experience in doing so for the first time:

I laid down and the person doing the hijama said this is where the rasool PBUH used to like to have it done. It was in the back, just to the edge of where when the bone comes out from moving your arm.

I was having back problems in the neck area, and I had trouble with focusing on my thoughts especially memorizing Quran and hadeeth.

While the process of sucking was going on, the most incredible thing I felt was like how a runny nose feels, running down from my head to the back where the sucking was taking place. After it was completed the person showed me the blood and sure enough there was that dark like black looking jelly type blood.

It has only been a couple days after, and I feel releived and more focused than ever. I feel very good health wise, mashAllah.

I suggest that muslims should look into this for a remedy to cure with using modern medicine as well to treat problems. If you do though make sure the person is very clean in doing it by using new blade and rubbing alcohol and a sterile cup.

:jazaak:

if you need more info about this you can youtube hijama or cupping, you will see many videos. But the best advice is that of the rasool PBUH.

shuaib1

Hijama Blog www.ahealth.co.uk

:wasalam: & Eid Mubarak

Interesting experiences.

Perhaps you might want to do a guest post on our hijama blog which we have been running for about a year.

The idea is to create a platform where therapists and patients can connect and share knowledge and experiences of hijama.

Please contact me if you can participate and help with this.

JazakAllah

Shuaib

abdul-aziz

there is slight pain when getting it done, I would equate to getting your finger pricked. The flames don't hurt at all. You feel the sucking and tugging of your skin. The best place and the one the prophet PBUH used to do is just below your wing bone in your back; Latissimus Dorsi Muscle.

overall pain level from 1...10 is about 2.

The feeling is great after a few days.

I have a friend who kept on getting migraine headaches. After hijama done on his head he never experienced it anymore.

an alternative method in achieving the same function (removing the bad blood) would be getting a message. The message breaks the thick bad blood up and then it goes to your system where you urinate it out.

also there are herbal teas you can take to help rid your system. a far east medicine doctor told me the Detox systems help rid your body of bad toxins.

here is one on special: [URL="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009F3SAK/"]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009F3SAK/[/URL]

don't forget to use coupon, and use subscribe and then cancel it after a while before they refill.

one last thing when getting the hijama done, make sure the person uses a brand new razor blade.

Kakorot

I think it will hurt more if the person who is getting it done is really nervous, especially if it's for the first time.