hijamah cupping

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
my husband told me about this but i didnt have guts to watch it...but here is the video for it....our prophet mohammad pbuh used to get this done. it is said that it gets rid of diseases and unhealthy impure blood gets out of your body.it is a sunnah but people stopped practicing it.this was something new to me:tti_sister: only watch it if u can withstand the sight of blood.VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.islamictube.net/view_video.php?viewkey=35d13102459f8784f1a2

user expired!

asalamualaykum,

i've had ir done in 5 different places it was cool it didnt really hurt, trust me it isnt as bad as it looks, its like having little scratches on ur skin.

but it does leave marks

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
can someone explain me what this is all about ,coz I can't watch the video

waaleikum salam

kayleigh

salaam,

Medicine has advanced, thankfully. It's the same concept of having leeches suck the blood out of you because people think it's "bad" blood making you sick. There's a reason why no one practices either method anymore.

BrotherZak

salaam,

Medicine has advanced, thankfully. It's the same concept of having leeches suck the blood out of you because people think it's "bad" blood making you sick. There's a reason why no one practices either method anymore.

and thankfully....

tabaria

salaam,

:salam2:
From personal anecdotes it seems to be very useful. In Canada its even certified by the government.

When my mom first told me cupping was good i related it to bleeding and thought it was nonsense. But they are in fact different.

One man we know can go months without his diabetes medicine once he takes it.

:wasalam: