Hindu Girl - Hafiz Quran (Attempting) !!!!

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
:salam2:

Here is clip of one newspaper that someone send by email. It is wonderful !!!

attachment.php

Wasalam

Attachments

• hindu learning quran1.JPG
    hindu learning quran1.JPG
    366 KB · Views: 587

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brother,

Jazak Allah for sharing it with us its Allah's will whom he want he will bless them May Allah help us to understand and follow the path of truth. Ameen.

Jazak Allah Khair.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Subhanallah...The Almighty (swt) instills the love of His word upon whom He wishes...Thank You for the *moving* article

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Assalamualaikum

A non muslim intending to memorising the quran....
A muslim who hasnt memorise the quran should have a sense of shame about this ........

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
Mashallah Very nice

Most of the people ( specailly in India & Pakistan ) believe that Memorizing Quran and becoming Scholar in Islam, is the only job of Special Peoples..... Normal man cant do these..

Atleast they should have some common sense by seeing this sweet little kids of non muslim background are memorizing Quran.

After all i feel that, todays situation of Muslims are all the sign of Qiyamah ( so we can't do anything.. ) :(

:angryred:

:wasalam:

fahad96

Fahad
In the Name of Allah The All Merciful, All Beneficent, All Compassionate, All Gracious and the Attributes Of Almighty Allah are Endless -

Allahu Akbar- Allah is the Greatest.

I bear witness and i testify that there is none worthy of worship Except ALLAH (Alone) And Mohmmad (sallalaho alahai wasalam) is the last and final prophet, messenger to the all of mankind.

Quran is the last divine revelation, scripture to the whole of mankind. Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Mohammad (sallalaho alahai wasalam) last, end, seal, final prophet and messenger to the whole of Humanity.

No time to wait say Shahad

Regards