As salaamu alaikum wa Rahmathullahi wa barakaath tu hu
I take refuge in Allah from Shaitaan, the outcast
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
Peace be upon you, the grace and bounties of Allah be upon you too

Say : My Lord forbiddeth only indecencies,
such of them as are apparent and such as are within,
and sin and wrongful oppression, and that ye
associate with Allah that for which no warrant hath been revealed,
and that ye tell concerning Allah that which ye Know not.

- Al-Quran Surah Al-Araf:33

Lo! Allah and his Angels shower blessings
on the Prophet. O ye who believe!
Ask blessings on him and salute him
With a Worthy Salutation.

- Al-Quran Surah Al-Ahzab:56.

O Allah! Send Your Mercy on Muhammad(sal),
and on the family of Muhammad(sal),
as You sent Your Mercy on Abraham, and on the family of Abraham,
for You are the Most Praise-worthy, the Most Glorious.
O Allah! Send Your Blessings on Muhammad(sal),
and on the family of Muhammad(sal),
as You sent Your Blessings on Abraham, and on the family of Abraham,
for You are the Most Praise-worthy, the Most Glorious.

-Sahih Al Bukhari Vol IV Page 385
English Translation By
Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan1

FOREWORD

Before reading this book, here are a few things, which you should keep in mind.

First, the events, which have taken place during the course of this book, are about 1,400 years old. This was when the whole of the world was immersed in such atrocities which we cannot even imagine. And Saudi Arabia, where most of this book is focussed on, was no better. Certainly, some stringent methods had to be adopted to tame down these atrocities, which may seem harsh to our present conditions. But one thing, I am sure that you will agree with me, that, if you want to bring about a change in a setup, you would adopt certain conditions which you think is right, and should be followed by all the others in that setup. You would also add certain things , which you feel is better for the new setup and delete some which you feel would be detrimental. Then, and only then, is your plan bound to succeed.
Second, you must also keep in mind, that this is a history of a no ordinary personality. In fact this man, Muhammad (Sal-al-laa-hu alai-hi was-sal-lam) is held in very high esteem, even today by almost 20% of all humanity. If you have read the first page of this book you would have noticed the verse of the Quran of Surah Al-Ahzaab, and the Hadith in Sahih Al-Bukhari. If you have over looked it read it now! According to this verse, every believer in the mission of Muhammad (Sal-al-laa-hu alai-hi-was-sal-lam), is urged to send the Mercy and blessing of Allah on Muhammad (Sal-al-laa-hu alai-hi was-sal-lam).That is why I have succeeded the name of Muhammad with (Sal-al-laa-hualai-hi-was-sal-lam). This is not a title for him but just means: O Allah! Send your Mercy on him. Every word which refers to Muhammad (Sal-al-laa-hu-alai-hi- was-sal-lam), during the course of this book, is succeeded by (sal), which is abbreviated for Sal-al-laa-hu- alai-hi-was-sal-lam.
Third, before read reading this book, I urge you to keep all your prejudices apart and read with an unbiased mind. All the material presented here has been taken from authenticated sources. References made from the Quran are italicized for easy identification. Quotes from the Quran are taken from “The meaning of the Glorious Quran” by Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall. Refer bibliography for details.
Finally before reading this book, please ask Allah to forgive me, my parents, my family, my relatives, friends and the whole of humanity who believe in the mission of Muhammad(sal). Also ask Him to forgive any omissions or commissions which might have taken place during the course of writing. All the credit goes to Allah for which is correct, and Allah forbid, if, there is any mistake, I am solely to blame.
I thank everybody who has been a support to me during my endeavor in completing this book. I am very much indebted to Allah, that though I am a grave sinner he has given me the opportunity to go through the life history of Muhammad (sal) and present it here in easy English. I think bringing out this book benefits me the most. But I pray to Allah that those who read this book benefit more from it and try to follow the message Muhammad (sal) preached.

NAVEED AHMED.

Prologue

Aggression and corruption are two evils of a society that suffers. There are many manifestations of these evils. While power-hungriness, high-handedness, fool-hardiness, theft, rape, etc are the forms of the former, bribery, debauchery, cheating, etc are the forms of the latter. Let us closely analyze these evils and try to find the cause, effect, results and solution for these evils.
If we ponder more carefully over the subject we find that the root causes of all these evils are pride and greed. Again greed can be thought of as a tributary of pride. So pride is the root cause of all evils. To remove evil from the society-the solution is simple- simply strip away the pride from the society- and you will have an example of an ideal society.
But how do we remove pride from the society. For that we have to work on the individuals and remove pride from them. After all individuals form a society. We cannot do this forcefully. Because it will be artificial. It should come from within the individual. There are two ways of doing this. One is to slowly and patiently keep on telling that one should not indulge in haughtiness, and the other is to create an atmosphere where in the individual is rather forced to follow the rules. Slowly and slowly this ‘way’ of life will become natural for him and he will follow it, without complaints.
To form a perfectly ideal society, it is not only enough to curb evils, but it is also necessary to propagate goodness. Goodness also comes in its various manifestations. Truth, obedience, honesty, humbleness, etc are some forms of goodness.
The aim of all this is to bring peace and tranquility for mankind.
Many philosophers, thus went in search of peace. During the past hundred years, communism was founded and was hailed as a system which would eliminate all the problems for mankind. But we know the result. Barely a decade ago, this system came crashing down and caused a debt ridden society, with lots of jobless people and immense other problems. Capitalism, which is the slogan of the west, has no doubt caused an affluent society, but the values for moral living have almost disappeared, and thus people there are in search for peace of mind.
Religious schools of thought have existed since immemorial times. Religions like Hinduism, Christianity, etc focussed more on beliefs than on a practical way of life. Buddhism, Jainism, etc tried to follow an ascetic way of life and thus were not practical for the common man.Taoism was more on practical side but is very confusing much like Zen Buddhism.
This book is an humble attempt in bringing about the biography of a man who lived more than 1400 years ago, whose way of life has influenced millions of people since then. This great personality, who lived in the full glare of history, unlike many of his predecessors, gave a complete system of life which he claimed would radically change the politico-socio-econimico status of a particular society. And this was proved by his immediate followers. In the coming pages we will see that how this single personality built one of the most powerful empires out of the most backward people, which equalled, nay, excelled in all respects to any other empire throughout history……..

Part I

CHAPTER 1

Ten or eleven days later the weary travelers reached Quba, a suburb of Yathrib. The people of Yathrib had already come to know of their flight and were eagerly waiting for them. It was a Jew who first sighted the travelers. He shouted from the top of a hillock, “O you people of Arabia! He has come! He has come! He, whom you have been eagerly waiting for has come!”. The joyful news soon spread throughout Yathrib and people rushed forward to greet their noble guest. The shouts of “Allah-hu-Akbar” echoed in the air. It was a Monday, the eight day of Rabbi-ul-Awwal, thirteen years after Muhammad (sal) received his first revelation at mount Hira, which corresponds to 20th of September,622 AD
Muhammad (sal) stayed at Quba for about fourteen days before entering Yathrib. This was the place the first mosque of Islam was constructed. Muhammad (sal) with his own pious hand laid the foundation of this mosque. Along with the laborers, Muhammad (sal) personally took part in the construction. While lifting heavy stones he bent down under the weight. The faithfuls would come and ask him to leave the work to them, but if he took his hands off one stone, he would pick up another equally heavy.
Referring to this mosque, Allah revealed(Surah At-Taubah: 108) 108.A place of worship which was founded upon duty(to Allah)from the first day is more worthy that thou shouldst stand (to pray) therein, wherein are men who love to purify themselves. Allah loveth the purifiers.
After the congregational prayers at Quba, fourteen days later on a Friday, Muhammad (sal) moved to Yathrib proper. All the streets of Yathrib seemed to be in a joyous mood welcoming Muhammad(sal), the messenger of Allah. At the news of his departure from Quba, people lined up on both sides of the route, throughout Quba to Yathrib to give him a joyous welcome. Muhammad (sal) halted at a place in the vale of Banu- Salim and here he delivered the first Friday sermon followed by congregational prayers.
“Praise be to Allah, I seek His help, guidance against Kufr. I declare that Allah is One and Muhammad (sal) is his messenger, whom his Lord has blessed with guidance, light and wisdom and has sent him to the people at the time when the Apostles had ceased to come and the people had forgotten the teachings of the previous apostles and were led astray. The Day of Resurrection is at hand. Whoever obeys Allah and His Prophet finds righteousness and whoever disobeys goes astray beyond doubt, and is in error manifest. I admonish you to fear Allah. The best advice one can give to his brother is to exhort him to observe piety. Avoid that which Allah has commanded you to avoid. There is no better precept than that of piety and fear of Allah. These are the sources of strength and help in the next life. Your relation with Allah, whether in the seen or the unseen sphere of your life, should be based on truth and fidelity and this objective can be best achieved when you have no other end to pursue except that of seeking the pleasure of Allah. Such a course of life will enable you to get honor and fame in this world and it will prove to be a boon in the Hereafter when man stands badly in need of good actions and wishes that there had been a great distance between him and misdeeds. Allah admonishes you with His power and authority and this He does because He is very compassionate and merciful towards His men. Allah is Truthful and fulfills His promise as He says in the Quran (Surah Qaf:29): 29.The sentence that cometh from me cannot be changed, and I am in no wise a tyrant unto the slaves. Therefore fear Him in this world and the world to come in the seen and the unseen since who fears Him, Allah grants him redemption for his sins and favors him with great reward. This person alone is, in fact, highly successful. Fear of Allah saves man from His wrath, punishment and anger. This will brighten the faces of people and elevate them on the Day of Judgement. Fear Allah and walk on the path of virtue and piety. Do not show any slackness in obedience to forgiveness and declare implicit faith in Him and adore Allah. Allah has revealed the Book for your teaching and has made the right path clear for guidance so that truth can be distinguished from falsehood. Just as Allah has shown you His favor, likewise you should obey him in right earnest. Look upon His enemy as yours and exert your best for winning His favor. Allah has chosen you for Himself and has given you the name of Muslims. Allah has ordained that those who are to be destroyed will be swept away and those who are to survive, after the clear signs have come to them, would live with insight and on the strength of evidence(from the Lord).No power is of any avail to anyone except that of the Power of Allah. Therefore remember Allah as much as you can and live for the Hereafter. The man, whose relation with Allah is based on sincerity, Allah will help him against evil. None will be able to harm him. Allah’s command is supreme over the people. But people cannot command Allah. Allah alone is the Master of all men and men have no share in his Lordship. Therefore keep your relation with Allah on the right footing. Do not bother about others. Allah is the Greatest Protector. Allah is the Greatest and there is no Power but that of Him”.
After the sermon and the Friday congregational prayers Muhammad (sal) resumed the journey towards Yathrib proper. The tribe of Banu Najjar, who were related to Muhammad (sal) on his mother’s side came out to receive him with open arms. All the people of Aus and Khazraj, who had accepted the new code of life, approached Muhammad (sal) each offering his house. Muhammad (sal) acknowledged everyone’s invitation and proceeded thanking them. As Muhammad (sal) reached Yathrib the scene was so jubilant that even women sang out of sheer joy. Everybody now was offering their house for the Prophet's stay. It was a hard decision to make. If Muhammad (sal) chose a particular house it would be hard on the others. Then in accordance to the will of Allah, Muhammad (sal) said that at whose ever house his camel stood Muhammad (sal) would make it his home. This was acceptable to everybody.
The camel wound its way through the streets of Yathrib. Everybody was tensely waiting. Finally the camel stopped at the house of Khalid, who was known as Abu Ayub.He belonged to the tribe of Banu Najjar, and was thus related to Muhammad (sal) on his mother's side. Abu Ayub had a double storyed house. He offered the first floor for the Prophet(sal). Muhammad (sal) politely acknowledged his gesture but opted to stay in the ground floor, because he would be accessible easily. When the people of Yathrib, who had helped Muhammad (sal) in his mission, came to be known as Ansars or helpers, Abu Ayub came to be known as Abu Ayub Ansari.
One man was not happy at this merry scene. He was Abdullah ibne Ubbey. He was about to be crowned the unanimous king of Yathrib, when Muhammad (sal) came to Yathrib. Smiling and as though in a gay mood he was fretting and fuming within himself. He actually wanted Muhammad (sal) to stay in his house, because then he would be the first to know of Muhammad (sal) plans. But now after Muhammad (sal) announced his decision of staying at Ayub Ansari's house he became more furious. Nevertheless he had made up his mind.He would act as though he were a Muslim and dig the grave for the fall of Islam. He was happy at this thought and smiled treacherously....

Do you want the remaining of the history?
If yes kindly post a thread saying so. The book runs to about 153 pages.
I am not an aalim or a moulvi, but a commoner like you. It has taken me three years to complete this book. As said everything said here is authentic and have been gathered only from reliable sources.
You can reach me at *****removed******
Do pray for me.
Naveed Ahmed.

sky_012

“Praise be to Allah, I seek His help, guidance against Kufr. I declare that Allah is One and Muhammad (sal) is his messenger, whom his Lord has blessed with guidance, light and wisdom and has sent him to the people at the time when the Apostles had ceased to come and the people had forgotten the teachings of the previous apostles and were led astray. The Day of Resurrection is at hand. Whoever obeys Allah and His Prophet finds righteousness and whoever disobeys goes astray beyond doubt, and is in error manifest. I admonish you to fear Allah. The best advice one can give to his brother is to exhort him to observe piety. Avoid that which Allah has commanded you to avoid. There is no better precept than that of piety and fear of Allah. These are the sources of strength and help in the next life. Your relation with Allah, whether in the seen or the unseen sphere of your life, should be based on truth and fidelity and this objective can be best achieved when you have no other end to pursue except that of seeking the pleasure of Allah. Such a course of life will enable you to get honor and fame in this world and it will prove to be a boon in the Hereafter when man stands badly in need of good actions and wishes that there had been a great distance between him and misdeeds. Allah admonishes you with His power and authority and this He does because He is very compassionate and merciful towards His men. Allah is Truthful and fulfills His promise as He says in the Quran (Surah Qaf:29): 29.The sentence that cometh from me cannot be changed, and I am in no wise a tyrant unto the slaves. Therefore fear Him in this world and the world to come in the seen and the unseen since who fears Him, Allah grants him redemption for his sins and favors him with great reward. This person alone is, in fact, highly successful. Fear of Allah saves man from His wrath, punishment and anger. This will brighten the faces of people and elevate them on the Day of Judgement. Fear Allah and walk on the path of virtue and piety. Do not show any slackness in obedience to forgiveness and declare implicit faith in Him and adore Allah. Allah has revealed the Book for your teaching and has made the right path clear for guidance so that truth can be distinguished from falsehood. Just as Allah has shown you His favor, likewise you should obey him in right earnest. Look upon His enemy as yours and exert your best for winning His favor. Allah has chosen you for Himself and has given you the name of Muslims. Allah has ordained that those who are to be destroyed will be swept away and those who are to survive, after the clear signs have come to them, would live with insight and on the strength of evidence(from the Lord).No power is of any avail to anyone except that of the Power of Allah. Therefore remember Allah as much as you can and live for the Hereafter. The man, whose relation with Allah is based on sincerity, Allah will help him against evil. None will be able to harm him. Allah’s command is supreme over the people. But people cannot command Allah. Allah alone is the Master of all men and men have no share in his Lordship. Therefore keep your relation with Allah on the right footing. Do not bother about others. Allah is the Greatest Protector. Allah is the Greatest and there is no Power but that of Him”.

only by reading this , it's like you were present during the sermon ;
Jazak Allah for this sharing

you can convert the file in pdf format and attach the hole book in your post or give us the direct link

JAzak Allah advance

:wassalam: