Hitler killed Jews to secure his people but al-Sisi killing his people to secure Jews

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raj`oon. May Allah help our brothers and sisters in misr against these Dhalim tyrants. I heard on news last night that now the army has been commanded to open fire on them. As if they weren't doing that already. I've heard MB has called for a long march. I'm scared how it'll turn out to be with these two developments now.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

It is sick what is happening, the army is doing evil, but I do not think we should be running with total support of the Muslim Brotherhood either.

wasalam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
assalamu alaykum,

It is sick what is happening, the army is doing evil, but I do not think we should be running with total support of the Muslim Brotherhood either.

wasalam

Not now brother. We can talk of their errors when they are not being minced. It's either them or secular/hosni/supersisssysissits! I think it's obvious what a believer should prefer.

Total support right now Inshaa`Allah!

mezeren

assalamu alaykum,

wasalam

Assalamu Alaykum,

Brother, it is not about supporting Muslim Brotherhood. it is about the choice which the people of Egypt had made. if they had elected Sisi, we would have respected their choice.
But, saying "we should not be running with total support of the Muslim Brotherhood" is ,sort of, distracting from the massacre we are witnessing.

We should condemn the modern day pharaohs and pray Allah for our brothers and sisters without any "but"s or "if"s.

Umm Abdullah

assalamu alaykum,

wasalam

Wa aleykum assalam wa rahmatullah. I find your statement disturbing! I don't think it's the time for criticizing the Muslim Brotherhood. People are being killed in broad daylight subhanAllah. What matters right now is to take the power away from Sisi & the American funded military!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wa aleykum assalam wa rahmatullah. I find your statement disturbing! I don't think it's the time for criticizing the Muslim Brotherhood. People are being killed in broad daylight subhanAllah. What matters right now is to take the power away from Sisi & the American funded military!
I don't know what's happening right now, but I just read a couple of tweets of an egyptian sister, she was saying they've used planes now. If it's true, It's like walking to your death. It's scary.

I hope that's not true. May Allah protect our brothers and sisters.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
It's either them or secular/hosni/supersisssysissits! I think it's obvious what a believer should prefer.

Salam alaykum

I agree with br Mabsoot in this matter; Egyptians should have more than these two options. Believers should have presence of mind to be critical to every parties because they all are involved to political games.

We know that Muslim Brotherhood won the elections; but we don´t know how many voted Brotherhood just because they wanted to get rid of old regime.

So, condemning massacre doesn´t automaticly means 100% support to Brotherhood. And if someone doesn´t support Brotherhood, it doesn´t mean that he/she wouldn´t condemn this massacre.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Salam alaykum

I agree with br Mabsoot in this matter; Egyptians should have more than these two options. Believers should have presence of mind to be critical to every parties because they all are involved to political games.

We know that Muslim Brotherhood won the elections; but we don´t know how many voted Brotherhood just because they wanted to get rid of old regime.

So, condemning massacre doesn´t automaticly means 100% support to Brotherhood. And if someone doesn´t support Brotherhood, it doesn´t mean that he/she wouldn´t condemn this massacre.

To each, his own. I have no problem with that. My point was, this is not the time to start on, what another sister puts beautifully "the ifs and buts". For me, right now is the time to show my full support and make duas for my muslim brothers and sisters who are out there protesting peacfully for their right. They voted for someone and that someone should rule. Just like a shameless tyrant is allowed to rule when he's voted for office.

There were other parties (religious and secular), and they failed. Why is it MB's fault or those who voted for them and are now dying in cold blood? Be just ukhti. It's like Israel not liking Hamas so even if Hamas is popular and wins the election, it won't get the office.

As for why they voted or how doesn't really matter, they voted for MB making them their rulers. They could have voted for a liberal party that contested the election. No one has a gun pointed at them.

I don't want to get into any debates with you or brother Mabsoot. I can see you are totally against morsi, since you posted such long article against him today. I find it strange that you have to do all this now. Even if you are not, it paints you as an anti morsi, and that just leaves pro secularist. I find it disheartening. When the Non muslims plot against Muslims, they forget if they are Hindus, Jews, Atheist or something else. As for Muslims, they'll always have to have "I didn't like him anyways. He was corrupt" attitude. Today it's them, tomorrow it's us. May Allah straighten our affairs.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

I think you got me wrong; I am not against Morsi or Brotherhood but I prefer and appreciate ability to discuss matters neutral way as well try to find opinions also from opposite view than only my own. Like for example; I was before almost 7 years super mod of discussing forum of Hamas but as well I didn´t afraid to regard what possible mistakes they did as neutral way than I ever can. To Brotherhood I have same attitude.

What I pray for Egypt is peace - peace to everyone there and mutual respect to every political and religion parties of the society. They should understand; as well those whose are for or against Brotherhood, that the stability of the society is the best and the only solution they need to resolve this chaos.

And peace to you too, sister. :)

mezeren

Salam alaykum

Assalamu Alaykum,

Sister, i don't think we need such a wierd analogy. it is up to Egyptians to decide their future and it is not a time to have such discussions. You sound like you are defending the oppressors and trying to find excuses for what is happening right now in Egypt. i am sure that is not your intention but it just sounds like that.

Please, let us curse the oppressors and pray for the innocents.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Better try to find solution. Peaceful solution. Killing must end. May Allah put some sense to the mind of rulers.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
:bismillah1:
asalaam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

There are two threads active that seem a little intertwined so it is difficult to know where to wade in for a bit of moderation. I therefore post this to both threads.

Healthy discussion is to be encouraged, but before things might get out of hand, let us remind ourselves that democracy and free speech are intertwined, and disagreement is allowed. Let us also remind ourselves our deen requires us to speak truthfully but kindly and politely to each other. For anyone with less sophisticated understanding of the situation, if they come to read these threads to learn something, but find instead harsh words, they could go away without learning anything, and an opportunity to share knowledge and information has been missed.

Not least, may we remind ourselves that despite our differences, we all agree in condemning the killing of our brothers and sisters, and wish for peace and prosperity to return to Egypt. May Allah strengthen the believers, soften the hearts of those who have gone astray, and thwart the schemes and tricks of the shayateen who would spread discord among the Ummah.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Assalamu Alaykum,

Sister, i don't think we need such a wierd analogy. it is up to Egyptians to decide their future and it is not a time to have such discussions. You sound like you are defending the oppressors and trying to find excuses for what is happening right now in Egypt. i am sure that is not your intention but it just sounds like that.

Please, let us curse the oppressors and pray for the innocents.

Totally agreed with you. There ppl busy taking the chance to attack MB while the issue now is the merciless killing on peaceful protesters. I have kuffar shed tears for egyptians but at the same time there muslims taking advantage to blame on Mursi to divert attention from the real issue.

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
Reading behind the headlines there are more to this than meets the eye.

The Muslim Brotherhood always had the Egyptian establishment as an enemy. The problems escalated after the 1952 revolution led by Nasser, Sadat et all who are still heroes to the ordinary Egyptian people. The Muslim Brotherhood also has the Christians as enemies so combined their days were numbered. These forces were shattered when the Muslim Brotherhood won the election which was won fair and square. So what do the enemies of the ruling party do when they do not like the status quo? They make a pact with the devil, in this case the USA to bring about regime change. Although this was done internally it was still a regime change which any coup d'etat is. Sadly the Muslim Brotherhood had powerful enemies within and without, so really they had no chance of succeeding.

Strangely, hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets on 03 July to protest against Mursi and the Muslim Brotherhood. The question here is who orchestrated this? If one can answer this then we may get to the bottom of the problems in modern day Egypt.

mezeren

Reading behind the headlines there are more to this than meets the eye.

Strangely, hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets on 03 July to protest against Mursi and the Muslim Brotherhood. The question here is who orchestrated this? If one can answer this then we may get to the bottom of the problems in modern day Egypt.

Assalamu alaykum Brother,

To me, who is behind all this is so clear. They are usual suspects. Satan will do his part all the time.

What is more important is how we behave at those times.

if a group asks for the resignation of a freely elected goverment after 1 year, every other groups will have the right for the same thing. What happens next? it is a chaos, a vicious cycle.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
This picture really moved me.

BRwcZ4VCMAAkVbc.jpg:large

http://twitter.com/ImamShafiee/status/368200500476260352/photo/1

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
Assalamu alaykum Brother,

To me, who is behind all this is so clear. They are usual suspects. Satan will do his part all the time.

What is more important is how we behave at those times.

if a group asks for the resignation of a freely elected goverment after 1 year, every other groups will have the right for the same thing. What happens next? it is a chaos, a vicious cycle.

Wa Alaikkum Asalaam Akhi

When there are neighbouring countries that support the military coup then the government does not stand a chance. Saudi Arabia and the UAE being prime examples.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Lest We Become Of The Hypocrites Without Knowing...
bismigold.jpg
In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Whilst the Ummah is locked in a bloody battle with the secularists, make sure you do not become one of a hypocrites about whom Allah said in the Quran: (They are) the ones who said about their killed brethren while they themselves sat (at home): "If only they had listened to us, they would not have been killed." Say: "Avert death from your ownselves, if you speak the truth." (Aal-Imran 168).
Remember also, nifaq only raises its ugly head when the Muslims are cornered and feel besieged from all sides. Do not be like the hypocrites who said: "The people have gathered against you, so fear them (and go home)..." Rather, be from the believers who "only increase in their faith and say: Allah is sufficient for us, the best disposer of affairs..." (Aal-Imran 173) Don't have the heart of people with weak-faith, Banu Israel who said upon seeing the Pharaoh and his army, "They will catch up with us... (we are finished)". But be like Moses who said, "Never! My Lord is with me! He will show me the way!" (al-Shu'ara)
Allah places his Ummah through such delicate tests in order to "seperate the scum (khabeeth) from good" (al-Anfal), and to know the "truthful ones amongst you and know the liars" (al-Ankabut 3). Hypocrites are blind so they cannot see beyond material strength at their disposal, and easily give up before the fight. The believers may not have any weapons, but they are full of hope, and have complete trust in the promise of Allah, "The earth shall be inhereted by my righteous servants..."
The faith which the believers embrace, and the hypocrites claim to have is starkly different, in fact two different realities. Hypocrites cannot fathom the concept of tawakkul or sacrifice, and hence, can never understand why a boy will announce his faith, get himself killed in the process and get all the believers thrown into the ditch. They cannot understand why Abraham will do something which will directly result in him being thrown in the fire.
The hearts of Abraham and Moses, are completely at odds with hearts of the hypocrites. May Allah make our hearts like theirs and save us from Nifaq, amin.
Abuz Zubair

Source