Hitting satan with pebbles.

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
:salam2:
hey u know in Hajj when v r suppose to hit satan with pebbles right. My question about it is that does it litteraly hits satan and hurts or is it just symbolic?
:wasalam:

arabiantxn

yes its symbolic .To what i knonw the three stone pillars where you throw stones represent the three places where shaytan came to stop ----------from scrafising his son. i am sorry i not good with brain or names sorry. and yes after arfat you go to mushdullfa where you sleep for the night and the next day you return to mina where you go stone the shaytan.
the size of the stones are more like pea size and you should NOTthrow pebble size STONES

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
LOL i would love to hit satan with a big brick or even a big stone.
but since its symbolic then lil pea size pebbles will do.

Amir_of_spain

Its symbolic, because abraham threw a stone at shaytan back in the day. I see on the tv/hajj, people going crazy as if theyre really hitting shaytan, lol.

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
but they are expressing themselves. i would do the same whenever Allah gives me chance for Hajj.
u know people get emotional
i never ever ever get any emotions on ANYTHING except of islam.

hassenali

obedience to Allah
plz brother dont get to emotional using a big brick, everbody would like to hit satan with something big but in hajj it only symbolic

can satan heal himself really quick after that...i mean after people hit him with pebbles doenst he feel it or has he some type of super healing ability??

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
can satan heal himself really quick after that...i mean after people hit him with pebbles doenst he feel it or has he some type of super healing ability??

yeah that was the point of the thread lolz.
satan don't feel anything its a symbolic hitting just to express ones self.
but i hope ALLAH gives us chance to hit satan in real life though it'll be funny
i'll cut him with a chainsaw or stab him in the eyes or something lolzzzz!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dv

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam,

If you really want to hurt Shaitan in this life, the best thing we can do as Muslims is to increase our Imaan and knowledge of Quran and Sunnah and try to focus on our soul purpose if this Dunia and remember that it's only temporary and do our best to strive in the path of Allah.

Shaitan will hate this and Inshallah when he tries to come from in front of you and behind and from below and above you and every possible angle that you can imagine, your shield of Imaan will keep him at a safe distance from you Inshallah and he will move on to someone else that he knows he can easily influence to commit a sin or a lot of sins.

May Allah protect us from Shaitan Ameen.

Peace2u