Homosexuality

Halloween Harry

About the hermaphrodite question, when it's medical, things are alot different.

Personally, no matter the reason people "are gay", wheather it be environment, upbringing, hormonal imbalances, etc... there are those that can only respond to sexual stimulii from the same gender. This is a fact, and a corruption of the order of God. We do not converge our opinions on this matter.

apocalypse77 has the right idea, don't hate the person, hate what he's done. I guess you really have to meet someone who carries this burden & still cries for God's help, instead of media attention from the west.

We don't know what's in ppl's minds so we wouldn't know what some ppl are thinking and we wouldn't know about the person who stopping themselves from the sin we only know about the ppl who went ahead with the sin of lusting after their own gender.

Jihan your post is a great one. I feel the reason we only know about the ones that sin is because:

#1. We go about this the wrong way & attract a tremendous amount of attention to it.
#2. The west champions those people who "live free" no matter what kind of decadance it brings.

But it wouldn't be right to say there's nothing wrong with that,because there is nothing wrong with stopping yourself, but there is something wrong with going ahead with the sin and finding excuses.

And now we are saying the same thing, that it is our choice what we do, no matter how strong the urge to lust after the same/opposite sex is, we are never alone in those situations, we are always there with 1. God 2. Our urges.

We have options.

visionusman

being content
Salaam
I have read with interest what has been submitted here.

Whereas I must agree that the argument for "Born Homosexuality" is flawed, It is equally true that some people are born with a predominance of male/female hormones, creating an imbalance opposite to their gender. However in saying this, I accept that human sexuality is a result of social and environmental issues during childhood and that the "Practice" of homosexuality comes down to a matter of the individual's choice.

I do know of an instance where the "Born" scenario may come into question. A young friend of my Daughter is, by all intents and purposes a Male. However he is faced with the worst possible scenario. His father is Muslim, of Arabic ancestry, his Mother is an Australian Aborigine. His father left the day after his son was born. The boy has an Islamic name, but he has shunned all religion because he was born hermaphrodite and blames religion for his fathers rejection. No attempt has been made for gender assignment.
He is a male with predominant female hormone levels and both male and female physical attributes. Shunned by many on religious grounds, tormented by others.

What is his place in Islam?

W'Asalaam
Assalamualaikum brother Wulf.

That is an interesting scenario indeed. And as always islam does not leave this querry unanswered. Alhamdullilah! All praise is for the Lord. I have this to submit.

People born with a biological hermaphroditism deserve sympathy and medical care. At a young age the parents together with the medical advice should decide what sex the child should be brought up as and then that child should have medical care towards achieving that gender. This child will without doubt have a chromosomal gender but the physical gender might have been altered by abnormal hormonal influence. That can happen due to various reasons. However true hermaphroditism is extremely rare. In most cases it is due to hormonal problems. Even chromosomal abnormilities would still define a gender (eg XXY is still a male although he does have an extra X; this is called the Klinefelter's syndrome). In any case these people can be brought up as individuals with a gender. They are not asexual. Needless to say the father was poorly informed about islam's position and not only acted in haste but also denied his own child the care he desrved according to islam. If any thing he did not act according to his religion. He would have stayed had he acted according to islam. So this young man cannot blame religion for his father's actions rather a lack of it. Unfortunately his father will answer for his deeds and the young man for his own.

The homosexual debate is however talking of something completely different. They are talking of normal people having a homosexual tenedency because of their genes. That is absolutely crap with no scientific basis at all. All of what they say can not with stand scientific scrutiny. And hasn't. Not so far any way. It's all about mouthing it so many times that it might become acceptable. That is all.

The evidence is the so called proposition that an area in the temporal lobe of the brains of homosexuals is of a different size and has a greater amount of blood supplied to it then their age matched heterosexuals. The problem however is that we already know that the brain of different individuals develops these kinds of changes in different areas according to how it has been used over years. Every one has slightly different temporal lobes for instance and some more so than others. I fail to see how this could be genetic. The genes have not even been studied and no genetic link ever found. All this is stupid crap. Please enlighten me as to how this is scientific evidence.

Bilal Ahmed

Islam my way of life
This is just a example

There is a muslim guy commits big sin, e.g drinking, gambleing, adultary you name is his done it, and never did he once repent for it ask Allah swt for forgiveness.

On the other hand there an other muslim guy thats homosexual, he hates it, crys every night to be normal and always reads namaz daily, he dont let his disires over take is duty to Allah swt, he try not to commit any sins.

So which of these two guys will go to heaven and who will go to hell?

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
This one is easy

The answer is easy, and shouldn't have too much debate.....think for one moment....did our loving, and forgiving Allah allow it? I think we all know the answer to that one. Sodom and Gomorrah. Also he created male and female as a perfect compliment to each other. If only gays existed, the human race would cease to exist, unless of course they do the in vitro thing, which is un natural to Allahs creation. Who is the responsible party that wants to destroy us? satan of course (thwh) (to hell with him) In our society now, the big word is "tolerance." IF we as an ummah tolerate every new thing, as being ok, we go against the principles of Allah, and our religion is watered down, leaving us with nothing. This discussion would not be happening if we were speaking of adultery, assigning other partners to Allah, etc. would it? To accept the theory that it is genetic, we would have to accept the theory that all other forms of sexual perversion is genetic i.e. having sex with ones mother/father, having sex with animals, having sex with the neighbors wife, etc. In our society, we are being "de-sensitized" to many things, that is a ploy of satan. IF we become "used to it" it becomes the norm, and is of no further consequence. If you make friends with them, you are accepting it, and becoming partners with it, even if you yourself are not behaving gay.

Almeftah

It is Satans work.. Becuz Homosexuality is against the nature of humans..

SHAKIR: And one of His signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find rest in them, and He put between you love and compassion; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Hell is for Satan and those who follow him.

SHAKIR: He said: My Lord! because Thou hast made life evil to me, I will certainly make (evil) fair-seeming to them on earth, and I will certainly cause them all to deviate
SHAKIR: Except Thy servants from among them, the devoted ones.

SHAKIR: O men! eat the lawful and good things out of what is in the earth, and do not follow the footsteps of the Shaitan; surely he is your open enemy.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

i think we seriously need to get married early ,
play sport -archery,swordsmanship,horseriding.
remember jihad.
shud mk u tough.life is short.
we dont have the time to be gay.
may Allah make us manly warriors and give us wives that are the coolness of our eyes and may the kids be mujahids,muhajirs and momin.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

I THINK WE NEED TO BECOME LIKE SAHABAS OF BOTH GENDERS WHO WOULD MOST OF THE TIME FREELY PROPOSE AND ACCEPT.THAT WAS HEALTHY.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

but bringing THE attention OF BROS AND SISTERS to a much more important issue-------------

WILL THE CHILDREN WHO R SEXUALLY ABUSED AND SUFFER FROM SEXUAL PERVERSIONS BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE .
IF LATER ON THEY BECOME PERVERTS BECAUSE OF SEXUAL EXPOSURE AT YOUNG AGE?

LASTLY THERE SEEM TO BE PRACTISES OF LOT AND SODOM IN MANY SOCITIES INCLUDING OUR OWN,OFTEN TRGTS R CHILDREN.
DESPICABLE AS IT MAY SEEM PECULIARLY AFFTED R TCHRS
I KNOW THIS IS DISGUSTING BUT PLS TK CR OF THE CHILDREN. AND TRY TO ANSWER MY QUESTION.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
This is just a example

There is a muslim guy commits big sin, e.g drinking, gambleing, adultary you name is his done it, and never did he once repent for it ask Allah swt for forgiveness.

On the other hand there an other muslim guy thats homosexual, he hates it, crys every night to be normal and always reads namaz daily, he dont let his disires over take is duty to Allah swt, he try not to commit any sins.

So which of these two guys will go to heaven and who will go to hell?

:salam2:

Only Allah knows: Why?

1. The drinker/adulterer can repent last minute before he dies.
2. The other one can decide to act on his 'gay' tendencies last minute before death.

Even the best of muslims should not assume that they are going to Jannah because just before death someone can commit great sins that consigns them to the hell fire, and the worst of people can repent and go to Jannah. Thats why a muslim should always say the dua for Allah's guidance (Rabbana la tuziq quloobana........).

Wassalam.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

you say there is proof for this...i must agree..im a muslim and must be with the truth so therefore i say yes there is truth 4 everything they claim ...shame its FABRICATED PROOF

same type of proof they use to claim human beings come from monkeys...FABRICATED PROOF

HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT IN our HUMAN FITRA ^nature^ .

wa'il

please answer me because am scared of going to hell
i feel gay thats how i feel naturally but u said people find it as an excuse i dont i really just am that way i cant help it i wish i could do something about it but i cant and i dont wanna go to hell for it
and i want an answers out of the quran about this issue because everyone has something to say but allah knows wat really right and if i go to hell for this it will be your fault too for not telling me about it

wa'il

well why does it feel that way
why oes it feel like it is human nature why do i get an erection when i see a beautiful man

Almeftah

well why does it feel that way
why does it feel like it is human nature why do i get an erection when i see a beautiful man

In my opinion.. there are 2 factors (or more):

1. when a boy is born in a house full of women, like a mother and 3 sisters for example. children in general, get very easily affected by the reactions and feelings of others. and as boys grow up to be fully grown men, they may discover a feminine side in their personality.

2. the athor factor is the mass exposure to naked men in public showers or beaches or even men with tight or transparent clothing, like in public showers or beaches. which is against Islam.

Generaly speaking, Its a psychological issue that can be treated.

Muslims have been concentrating on the relationship between men and women, neglecting the relationship between men and men or even women and women. If we muslim men were to keep from gazing at women, we should do the same with other men like us.

There's a limit to what men can see from each others bodies, same as for what women are allowed to see from men. But most muslim men doesnt know that.

1. men should never wear tight or transparent cloths.
2. must always cover the part from the belly button to the knees.
3. the only person who can see a man tottaly naked is his wife. altho it would be better to cover up from her as a way of beingcourteous to Allah and his angels**.

**there's an authentic hadith for it, just couldnt find an english translation.

wa'il

thanks soo much Bomeshary that was really helpful and i did grow in a household of 10 women they all raised me
and u said that there was a pshycilogical treatment for this can u tell me how
and that hadith that u said u couldnt find in english send it to me in arabic i can read arabic please

Sahal

To wa'il

Assalamua'laikum Wr wb

You asked for something out of the Quran about the prohibition of homosexuality.. Well, there are lots and lots of verses regarding it....

Allah SWT sent down a terrible punishment upon the people of LOT who practise homosexuality. This punishment was like no other nation had seen.

*Let's see some of the verses regarding the people of Lot

1.[007:080] And (remember) Lût (Lot), when he said to his people: "Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the 'آlamîn (mankind and jinn)?

[007:081] "Verily, you practise your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins)."

[al-A’raaf 7:80-81]

2. [027:054] And (remember) Lût (Lot)! When he said to his people. Do you commit Al-Fâhishah (evil, great sin, every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse, sodomy) while you see (one another doing evil without any screen)?"

[027:055] "Do you practise your lusts on men instead of women? Nay, but you are a people who behave senselessly

[027:056] There was no other answer given by his people except that they said: "Drive out the family of Lût (Lot) from your city. Verily, these are men who want to be clean and pure!"

[027:057] So, We saved him and his family, except his wife. We destined her to be of those who remained behind.

[027:058] And We rained down on them a rain (of stones). So, evil was the rain of those who were warned.

[al-Naml 27:54-58 – interpretation of the meaning]

*As for the punishment, let's see chapter HUUD,

[011:082] So when Our Commandment came, We turned (the towns of Sodom in Palestine) upside down, and rained on them stones of baked clay, in a well-arranged manner one after another;

[011:083] Marked from your Lord; and they are not ever far from the Zâlimûn (polytheists, evildoers).

*And so remember O people who call themselves "gay" that Allah says that this punishment is not far from the wrong-doers, as in the above verse.

* In another verse regarding the punishment in Chapter of Al-HIjr, Allah SWT said

015:073] So As-Saihah (torment – awful cry) overtook them at the time of sunrise.

[015:074] And We turned (the towns of Sodom in Palestine) upside down and rained down on them stones of baked clay

[015:075] Surely, in this are signs for those who see (or understand or learn the lessons from the Signs of Allâh).

*And there are so many other verses regarding the abhorrent act of homosexuality

* People who argue that their gay orientation is natural only serve to spread immoral acts

*To get more information, visit islamqa.com. Type homosexuality in the big search box on top of the page. you will find many answers there, insya-Allah. Taken from the Quran And Sunnah.

* Allah is my witness that I have conveyed to you. please visit islamqa.com. Please

Abdullah_77

thanks soo much Bomeshary that was really helpful and i did grow in a household of 10 women they all raised me
and that hadith that u said u couldnt find in english send it to me in arabic i can read arabic please

Salaam akhi.

Remember the oft repeated lessons in the Qu'ran and Sunnah akhi.
this dunyaa is nothing more than a test bro. This cursed gay issue is so pathetic from the kufaar. They say its alright to be gay cuz animals are gay. Do not be a kufaar yaa ikhwaani inshaAllah or listen to them kufaar inshaAllah about anything they say about the cursed sin of loot. They say to be gay is natural. They say its alright for men to have sex with men because male monkeys have sex with other male monkeys. Well dumb brain kufaar. Are humans monkeys? No. We were given intellect and reason and a choice.
Remember bro: this short dunyaa akhi is nothing more than a test. Allaah (subhaanhu wa ta'ala) has given us a very clear sign to show us His opinion of the gay. He sent Sodom and Gomorrah to the ground by fire and brime stone.

english interpretation: And Lot, who said to his nation: 'Do you commit such indecency (sodomy) in a way that no one has preceded you in the worlds? You approach men lustfully instead of women. Truly, you are a nation who exceed (in sin).' The only answer of his nation was: 'Expel them from your village. They are people who keep themselves purified.' We saved him and all his family, except his wife, who was made to remain, and We rained down upon them a rain. So look how was the end of the evildoers.
—Qur'an 7:80-84

The devil, Yaa akhi is just playing with your head. Think about it like this inshAllaah: Who is Al-Habeeb? Who deserves to be most loved? Alllaah(subhaanahu wa ta'ala) Our Creator, Our Khaaliq who is without a Creator.Is the gay zinaa Al Habeeb? Is the gay more belove than Allaah(subhaanahu w ata'ala) and His message Al-Quran Al-Majiid. Is having zinaa with a beautiful woman Al-Habeeb? Kallaa. Its not worth it.
Allaah(subhaanahu wa Ta'ala) Al-Faatir is Al-Habeeb; The most deserved of Love.

Is it worth what these people do?? Is it worth trading this dunyaa for an atoms drop of satisfaction for the eternal and endless pleasures of the Aakhirah? whether you commit the cursed gay or have zinaa with whatever woman you want is it worth giving your nafs a minutes pleasure while earning the wrath of Allaah(subhaanahu wa ta'ala)? Is it worth having sex with men or having zinaa sex with women and pleasing yourself for alitttle bit and earning the eternal torment of being roasted in fire??????

Yaa akhi, if the satan plagues your nafs with the gay or whatever hideous whispers seek refuge in Allaah(subhaanahu wa ta'ala) as islam instructs. Remember one of the most important jihaad. the Jihaad of the nafs

laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa bilah Hil-Faatir

May Allaah(subhaanahu wa ta'ala) protect the muslimiin from surrendering to the devil and bowing to his will.

Alllaahu Akbar

Sahal

Fathering a child not yours?!!

I don't think that in vitro fertilization is bad, usually it is done by married couples when the woman is having many troubles getting pregnant in the normal way. It is rather expensive, and the couple usually only does it after they have tried many many times to have children in the normal way and it hasn't worked.

Also, there are some cases where such medical things are done, because the couple wants children, but the man does not want to be the father. I know of one such couple, the husband has made a decision that he will never have children, because he has a very bad genetic disease, Retinitis Pigmentosa, which is causing him to slowly go blind at a fairly young age. He does not want to pass this genetic disease on to a child, so if this couple has children, they are going to do the medical thing and get a different father for the children by the mother.

Kindly refer to the second paragraph above.. Take note that it is haram for the woman to be pregnant with a child which is not her husband's. So it is haram for her to have sperm, (taken from the sperm bank or anywhere else), and then injected into her womb, so that she becomes pregnant. Haram. Haram. Haram

Refer to the fatwa of ulama on these issues.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم

Dearest brother Wa'il.. am sorry i got a little busy and couldnt reply sooner..

As for the treatment.. First of all, try making Dua'a to Allah to grant you straightness and never give up, For its all in the Hands of Allah to guide us to what He pleases.

Second of all.. Try to find a group of men and stick to them, where ever they go, whatever they do.. just be with them.

reading more about Sahaba, over and over will give you the motivation you need. How they act, how they think, and how they practice their manhood.

Regarding the Hadith, its as follows:

- ( عن بهز بن حكيم عن أبيه عن جده قال : قلت : يا رسول الله عوراتنا ما نأتي منها وما نذر قال : { احفظ عورتك إلا من زوجتك أو ما ملكت يمينك ، قلت : فإذا كان القوم بعضهم في بعض ؟ قال : إن استطعت أن لا يراها أحد فلا يرينها ، قلت : فإذا كان أحدنا خاليا ؟ قال : فالله تبارك وتعالى أحق أن يستحيا منه } . رواه الخمس إلا النسائي ) .​

there's also this Hadith:

حديث ابن عمر عند الترمذي بلفظ : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : { إياكم والتعري فإن معكم من لا يفارقكم إلا عند الغائط ، وحين يفضي الرجل إلى أهله فاستحيوهم وأكرموهم } . ويدل على ما أشعر به الحديث مفهوما ومنطوقا من عدم جواز نظر الرجل إلى عورة الرجل والمرأة إلى عورة المرأة حديث أبي سعيد الخدري عند مسلم وأبي داود والترمذي بلفظ : { لا ينظر الرجل إلى عورة الرجل ولا المرأة إلى عورة المرأة ولا يفضي الرجل إلى الرجل في الثوب الواحد ولا تفضي المرأة إلى المرأة في الثوب الواحد }​

And Allah knows best.. A will pray to Allah for you brother W.