hope of a new life/sharing a dream with you guys

safiya58

:salam2:

today I saw a men on a wheelchair. He had difficulties in geting ahead on a steeply path. My sister offered him her help. And I was watching this scene with sadness. I was sorry for him and prayed for him... And I thought about how there are so many people who are living a painfull life... having not the least to live... some have got no eye sight some no security (due to war for example) some no independance (like this man) etc... and I thought about how incomplete life is...

However... we are not in jannah rightnow and it is the reality of this worldly life that it is incomplete ...we can not do anything to avoid evil and suffering... Allah Subanahallahu Teala is the All Wise and the All Just.

But we can contribute to make this world become a better place to live... we can may not avoid suffering but we can accept it and trying to find solutions in order to reduce it....

My dream: a society with high moral values... a new world

and my idea how to achieve it:

1) it starts with repenting to Allah. Because if we repent and correct our intentions then Allah will reward us and we know that we are not alone since He is with us... He is the Most Mercifull...

Beside that if we do good deeds for His sake and are good muslims we may will be one of those whom Allah has choosen to guide others.... it means a great possibillity to gain the plaesure of Allah and an opulent account (in the hereafter)....

2) may you will now think I´ve no clue of reality... but my dream is to become self-employed... I want to have a company... I don´t know what kind yet and also how to achieve it... Nevertheless I will do that insha´Allah... Because if I´m self-employed I want to support the weak ones in my society as a copmpany whose employees are working 5 days a week and once a week outside the company doing welfare work... for example in hospitals, almshouses, etc....

I want to know what do you think about that... may you have better ideas... or another idea...

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

may Allah reward you for ur intentions sister. ameen.

but to open a company, you need to have think-tanks to give you ideas and planning strategy. you need finance as well, etc.

ppl near you can give you better ideas wht could be more easy and profitable in your area.

may Allah help you.