How are we to deal with the two-faced person?

Jannah03

Asalaamu alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatu

I have a question on how to deal with the two faced person. Do we just NOT deal with them anymore or do we still deal with them even though you KNOW they are two-faced?

Im dealing with a nonmuslim twofaced person who is engaged to my BIL (both are non muslim) I dont want to deal with her ever again, and i am VERY fine not dealing with her. She betrayed me, called me a thief and even Admitted that Im not a theif! but she has NOT apologized about her actions.

so im just wondering what is right stance. I still become angry just thinking about her and how she treated me and my husband.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

your anger is natural and understandable.

i dont know the clear islamic stance in this issue but personally, maybe i would keep distance from that person but cant break the relations as Allah do not permit it.

and if possible, tell about Islam to him/her here and there.

Jannah03

walayki salaam, yeah i thought of trying to teach them about islam, but no one asks me about itso i dont bring it up

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
walayki salaam, yeah i thought of trying to teach them about islam, but no one asks me about itso i dont bring it up

they will not bring this topic as they dont know the importance of Islam. you have to make some way into bringing this topic.

sometimes i just bring the discussion of Islam in between the talks. eg. talking about rising crime in society, so i say: its all becoz ppl are not fearing Allah and not practicing Islam properly, etc.

and mashallah its helps.