How beautiful marriage is in Islam

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu

:bismillah:

How beautiful marriage is in Islam

People take being married for granted. When youth today are faced with the questions concerned with marriage they become scared ...

But marriage in Islam is nothing to be scared of because it helps us with our din.

Actually marriage helps us as youth stay away from premarrital temptations and getting caught up in zina. Alhamdulillah that he has brought us something, Most Gracious Most Merciful, because he knows we as slaves get caught up in the flesh and start to do things like those in the Western Countries.

The Muslim family is one of the most important things dealing with this din. We are judged by how we raise and take care of our families.

If we as Muslims plant the seeds in our chilldren Allah will guide them to the right path. The offspring we produce can determine our place in Junnah. But everything is descended from a strong foundation and if
all the rules are followed from the Qur'an and Sunnah and all things created fear Allah We as Muslims will be guaranteed a successful marriage.

May Allah grant us pious spouses and righteous offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes......and make us leaders for the pious.....ameen

wasalam

heartbeat

hello.

i have to share your opinion. i live in the usa and i am 32 years.
marriage scares me now more than ever. i am not financially stable. i did nt have a very smooth childhood and i have been working to help my family for as long as i have been here in the usa.
i can't help but think to myself that if get married and have children my wife will suffer with me and my kids will grow up to the same dire situation.
even though it really depresses me and it totally draines me to think this way but i would rather perish my self alone than with the company of innocents wife and kids.

nad07

How to get married

Okay I have a question...
In Islam, when two people want to get married -- does the woman's family NEED to consent to the union first? Because my parents are adamantly against my marrying the person I want because they had a bad first impression about him although he's now changed completely and is very spiritually connected to Islam. Anywayz, its complicated.. but we want to get married so that we do not commit sin with one another, so shouldnt this be an exception?
please someone answer me i'm so distraught!

Zahfan

Okay I have a question...
In Islam, when two people want to get married -- does the woman's family NEED to consent to the union first? Because my parents are adamantly against my marrying the person I want because they had a bad first impression about him although he's now changed completely and is very spiritually connected to Islam. Anywayz, its complicated.. but we want to get married so that we do not commit sin with one another, so shouldnt this be an exception?
please someone answer me i'm so distraught!

When some man want to marry a woman in islam the parents of woman should check out the male - is he a good muslim, what he does and other things. If he is a good person they should let to marry. I think that I also will face problems...

I'm from Somalia and I live in Finland. I am young person one and I will search a wife soon. But my starting point is that the woman is muslim.I don't have any starting points about the country or nation. The muslim woman who I will want to marry could be Somali or other muslim like Arab. If she is not Somali, I will surely have to talk with her parents for a long time soliciting them to let her marry. That's not easy.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
hello.gif

The affection which Allah has created in the hearts of the two spouses is one of His great signs for the people of understanding.

Such people can look at this aspect of Allah's creation and be reminded of the greatness of Allah's work and power and the magnificent mercy Allah has placed in His creation Please refer to Sura Ar-Rum: 21.

And among His signs are that He created for you from your selves mates that you may attain calm unto them and He placed between you affection and compassion. Surely in that are signs for a people who reflect.

He is the one who created you from a single soul and made from it its mate that he may attain calm unto her.

( Al-A'raaf: 189 )

According to this, the relationship between husband and wife should be one of affection, compassion and mutual understanding. If husband and wife do not find this in their marriage, then they need to look to their Islam and the completeness of their uboodiya (slavery and complete worship) to Allah Most High. By each of them focusing on the completeness of their Islam and carefully maintaining their obligations toward the other instead of focusing on the faults of the other the affection, compassion and great calm or peace of home life will insha Allah be found.

Muslims and Non-Muslims should reflect on the affection which Allah has created in the hearts of the two spouses.

It is amazing that two people may only have seen each other for just a few minutes prior to being married yet deep love and affection is instilled in their hearts for each other. And it remains in most cases for their entire life on this earth.

However if we look at the uncivilized relationships in which people try so hard to get the right partner even doing what can be best described as test drives and not just with one women but many dozens of women. Still the relationship or marriage fails in most cases.

Allah is the one who controls the hearts and it is from He whom we should ask for a good spouse.

wasalaam

dianne

marriage scares me now more than ever. i am not financially stable. i did nt have a very smooth childhood and i have been working to help my family for as long as i have been here in the usa.
i can't help but think to myself that if get married and have children my wife will suffer with me and my kids will grow up to the same dire situation.
even though it really depresses me and it totally draines me to think this way but i would rather perish my self alone than with the company of innocents wife and kids.

Salam heartbeat,

You dont have to worried about financially, as a muslim we need to believe the existance of Allah swt.

In the Hadith At Thusiy - Rasullullah said- "Find a women to be your wife because it will open the door of benefits"
This is what Allah swt guarantee for the rewards will be given for those who has fulfills the sunnah of Islam.

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 8:
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

The Prophet said, "The rewards (of deeds) are according to the intention, and everybody will get the reward for what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for Allah's and His Apostle's sake, his emigration was for Allah and His Apostle; and whoever emigrated for worldly benefits, or to marry a woman, then his emigration was for the thing for what he emigrated for." (1)

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 28:
Narrated Sahl:

A man passed by Allah's Apostle and Allah s Apostle asked (his companions) "What do you say about this (man)?" They replied "If he asks for a lady's hand, he ought to be given her in marriage; and if he intercedes (for someone) his intercessor should be accepted; and if he speaks, he should be listened to." Allah's Apostle kept silent, and then a man from among the poor Muslims passed by, an Allah's Apostle asked (them) "What do you say about this man?" They replied, "If he asks for a lady's hand in marriage he does not deserve to be married, and he intercedes (for someone), his intercession should not be accepted; And if he speaks, he should not be listened to.' Allah's Apostle said, "This poor man is better than so many of the first as filling the earth.'

wassalam.

ai-musa

i was listening to a sheik. and he mentioned that no matter what condition risq comes with your wife and children and ALLAH (SWT) is the provider so you should not worry about anything brother. ofcourse am scared of marriage too since am only 15yrs old and some man scare me.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
hello.gif

The affection which Allah has created in the hearts of the two spouses is one of His great signs for the people of understanding.

Such people can look at this aspect of Allah's creation and be reminded of the greatness of Allah's work and power and the magnificent mercy Allah has placed in His creation Please refer to Sura Ar-Rum: 21.

And among His signs are that He created for you from your selves mates that you may attain calm unto them and He placed between you affection and compassion. Surely in that are signs for a people who reflect.

He is the one who created you from a single soul and made from it its mate that he may attain calm unto her.

( Al-A'raaf: 189 )

According to this, the relationship between husband and wife should be one of affection, compassion and mutual understanding. If husband and wife do not find this in their marriage, then they need to look to their Islam and the completeness of their uboodiya (slavery and complete worship) to Allah Most High. By each of them focusing on the completeness of their Islam and carefully maintaining their obligations toward the other instead of focusing on the faults of the other the affection, compassion and great calm or peace of home life will insha Allah be found.

Muslims and Non-Muslims should reflect on the affection which Allah has created in the hearts of the two spouses.

It is amazing that two people may only have seen each other for just a few minutes prior to being married yet deep love and affection is instilled in their hearts for each other. And it remains in most cases for their entire life on this earth.

However if we look at the uncivilized relationships in which people try so hard to get the right partner even doing what can be best described as test drives and not just with one women but many dozens of women. Still the relationship or marriage fails in most cases.

Allah is the one who controls the hearts and it is from He whom we should ask for a good spouse.

wasalaam

salam
sister beautiful post
Thanks for sharing

wasalam