How can a muslim be so harsh??

aroojimran

:salam2::salam2:

I am into deep contemplation as to y and how a muslim can be so harsh!I know a some people who cunningly pick some fault of others and use them over over to malign the person and to cover up their own bad deeds!!

However hard u try to make them understand,they remain unmoved nad unchanged!One really feels sad deep within while confronting such a situation.

Could u suggest some remedies as to how to deal with such muslim fellows?

Waiting.....
:tti_sister::tti_sister:

pcozzy

:salam2:

Sahih Muslim Number 1183

Narrated AbuHurayrah

Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: Do you know what is backbiting? They (the Companions) said: Allah and His Apostle (peace be upon him) know best. Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: Backbiting implies your talking about your brother in a manner which he does not like. It was said to him: What is your opinion about this that if I actually find (that failing) in my brother which I made a mention of? He said: If (that failing) is actually found (in him) what you assert, you in fact backbited him, and if that is not in him it is a slander.

remind them of this hadith

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Such people need to fear Allah, subhana wa ta'ala - and also perhaps they need be more sincere in their Deen.

Our Islam is a complete way, it needs to be practiced sincerely 100% which includes having good manners

aroojimran

Thank u sister!

Salamalykum sis

Thank you so much for responding to my thread!
May Allah shower HIS Blessings upon you!

aroojimran

Thank u brother!

assalamu alaykum,

Such people need to fear Allah, subhana wa ta'ala - and also perhaps they need be more sincere in their Deen.

Our Islam is a complete way, it needs to be practiced sincerely 100% which includes having good manners

Thank you so much for responding to my thread...This issue was striking me too badly!

Itz good to see taht u as an administrator take out time to respond to the new/junior members,too.

:ma:

May Allah enfold u in HIS Blessings,Always!(Ameen):hijabi:

aroojimran

Thank u for responding!

Sahih Muslim Number 1183

Narrated AbuHurayrah

Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: Do you know what is backbiting? They (the Companions) said: Allah and His Apostle (peace be upon him) know best. Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: Backbiting implies your talking about your brother in a manner which he does not like. It was said to him: What is your opinion about this that if I actually find (that failing) in my brother which I made a mention of? He said: If (that failing) is actually found (in him) what you assert, you in fact backbited him, and if that is not in him it is a slander.

remind them of this hadith

Thank a lot for responding to the thread.Alhumdulillah,Our religion is so vast and covers all the aspects of life..Pray that Allah guides all the UMMAH towards the right path so that we stand upto what our Prophet Muhammad(SAW)directed us to do!

I hav sent u a frendship request!
:hijabi:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Wa3alaykum wasalam ukhti! all i could really tell you is to remain patient and to keep giving those few da3wah. Alhamdulillah, Allah rewards those who are patient. I'm almost in the same situation as you are. My own muslim classmates in school pick on me and spread untrue rumors about me and have been for a few years now but i've managed to ignore them and let them be since they are unwilling to change. ukhti when you try to do good, you will face many obstacles even from those whom you think are your friends or at least your brothers and sisters. They will backbite, and try to inflict harm on you - but someday that will come back to them as well. Remaind steadfast and remain patient sister. and do not show them or give them the idea that you are giving up. Asalamu alaykum wrwb. and hope all goes well inshaAllah.

wantobeMumin

Surah Asar

By (the Token of) time (through the Ages), (1) Verily Man is in loss, (2) Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy. (3)

the key word is patience among each other while teaching each other.

the ppl who think they r muslims but are rude and harsh to others when they have to correct other muslims r indeed mistaken.